Yogi Yojana 2022: Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Government Plan List
After becoming the Chief Minister, Yogi Ji has started many schemes (Yogi Yojana List)
Yogi Yojana 2022 - Friends, as you all know, Yogi Adityanath has been elected as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. After becoming the Chief Minister, Yogi Ji started many schemes (Yogi Yojana List). In this article, we will tell you about Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes 2022 which is in the interest of the state and which will improve the economic condition of the people. You all know that Uttar Pradesh is a very large state in terms of area. In which people of all religions reside. Yogi Ji is of the opinion that we have to develop a state which does not consider religion and caste as special and takes further steps of development together. Yogi Ji has started many schemes for women, children, farmers, and laborers.
In today's article, we will share with you some important information about the schemes started by CM Yogi Ji. If you also want to get information about the schemes started by Yogi Adityanath Ji then you should read the article till the end.
If you are a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh, then you must know about the schemes started by the yogi government and what benefits you are going to get from these schemes. In this article we are going to tell you who is in UP C schemes run by Yogi Sarkar Complete information about all is being provided here so read it carefully.
The objective of the Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana is to provide employment to all the unemployed youth residing in UP. So that they can improve their economic situation. For this, the UP government will provide a loan of Rs 2 lakh to the state to open its own business. You will be given a loan of 40 thousand every year.
The loan will be given to the bank beneficiary in 2 installments. Under this scheme, you have to raise about 10-12 cows. You can raise either cow or buffalo but the animal gives milk. Such an animal has to be reared. Under this scheme, candidates can also open their own dairy farms. It will also reduce unemployment. In Gopalak Yojana, if a person wants to raise only 5 animals, then you will be given only one installment.
Benefits of Yogi Yojana
- Various schemes have been started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji for all types of citizens of Uttar Pradesh and people of all castes.
- Different types of welfare programs are being run by different types of ministries under Yogi Yojana in Women Welfare, Youth Welfare, and Krishi Kalyan.
- Financial assistance is being provided to the poor citizens of the state under Yogi Yojana. Financial assistance will also be provided to children, women, laborers, farmers, and economically poor people of the state under these schemes.
- All the unemployed youth living in UP can get employment opportunities under these various schemes.
How to apply online in Yogi Yojana?
- You can take advantage of the schemes started by Yogi Adityanath Sarkar with the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to choose the plan you want to take from this article.
- After that you have to click on the link of that plan, now all the information about that plan will come in front of you.
- From here you have to thoroughly read the eligibility criteria and required documents for this scheme.
- After reading all the information carefully, you can complete the application process in online/offline mode by going to the online application section and following the application steps.
How to see names on the beneficiary list?
- You can see the names in the list of beneficiaries of any yogi scheme you have applied for availing according to the steps given above.
- For this you have to go to the official website of the department related to that scheme, you have to click on the list of beneficiary list.
- All those whose names appear on the list will be given the benefit of the scheme.
The installments of assistance will be given as follows-
- The first installment - Two thousand rupees will be given as this installment. This amount will be received on the application within six months of the birth of the girl.
- The second installment - One thousand rupees will be given as the second installment after the girl has been fully vaccinated for one year.
- Third installment - When the girl enters class one, the amount of two thousand rupees will be given as the third installment.
- Fourth installment - When the girl enters the sixth class, two thousand rupees will be given as the fourth installment.
- Fifth installment - An amount of three thousand rupees will be given for the fifth installment on the admission of girls in class nine.
- Sixth - This will be the last installment. Five thousand rupees will be given on admission after passing 10th or 12th, graduation, or at least a two-year diploma.
Yogi Free Laptop Scheme is for those poor students of Uttar Pradesh who will pass XII and enroll in college. These students will be given free laptops by Chief Minister Yogi Ji. Let me tell you, laptops will be given to the beneficiary only when the student will pass XII, whether he is a boy or a girl. Both will benefit from it.
The purpose of the UP Government Free Laptop Scheme is to ensure that they get a good education. There are many children who are good at studies but due to poor financial conditions they have problems in studies and they are not able to complete their studies. With this scheme, they will be able to do their studies. The scheme was launched in 2018. Candidates can apply online for this. 25 lakh candidates will get benefits under the free laptop scheme.
Yogi Sarkar has launched Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana. Under Bhagyalakshmi Yojana, every woman who gives birth to a daughter will be given Rs. 50,000 for her daughter's education and marriage and Rs. 5100 will also be given to the mother. As you all know that even today in the minds of people the birth of a daughter is considered ominous so some people even kill the daughter in the womb. Due to this the sex ratio in society becomes sky high. People from poor families are not in a good financial position and they are not able to educate their daughter and marry her at an early age.
The purpose of Bhagyalakshmi Yojana is to ensure that daughters get respect in a society like boys and they too get a complete education. To avail of the benefit of this scheme, the annual income of the candidate's family should be up to Rs. 2 lakhs. If the girl is born after 2006, she will get the benefit. Candidates should note that if you take advantage of this scheme, you will have to enroll your daughter in a government school for education.
Under this scheme, the mass marriage of poor Muslim girls will be done. Families who are not able to marry their daughters will benefit from this scheme. The government will also provide financial assistance of up to Rs. 20,000 to a Muslim girl and other expenses incurred in a mass marriage. So that Muslim girls can get married easily and they will be happy.
The destitute women's pension scheme is also called the widow pension scheme. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women whose husbands have died. Could buy goods. Under this scheme, the widow provides an amount of up to Rs. 500 per month to the woman.
One-crore-free smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of Uttar Pradesh through this scheme. The proposal for this scheme has been approved by the government. Candidates undergoing training in all Post Graduation, BTech, Graduation, Polytechnic, Medical, Paramedical, and Skill Development missions will be provided smart phones/tablets. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to other citizens besides students. All the citizens who are associated with the service sector are also eligible to avail of the benefits of this scheme. To avail of this scheme, one has to apply online on the official website. This scheme will be implemented by 6 member committee formed under the chairmanship of the District Collector.
Scholarships will be provided to children studying in classes 9, 10, 11, and 12 through UP Scholarship Scheme. Now all the children of the state who are financially weak will not have to face financial hardship to get an education. Because the cost of their education will be borne by the government. All children with an annual family income of ₹ 200,000 or less are eligible to benefit from this scheme. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the applicant has to apply through the official website. If the applicant is already availing the benefit of any other scholarship scheme of the Central or State Government, then he is not eligible to avail of the benefit of the scheme.
This scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji for the poor citizens of the state. An amount of ₹ 51000 is provided for the marriage of the bride through this scheme. This amount also helps in reducing the expenses incurred during the marriage of the bride. All those citizens who live below the poverty line are eligible to avail of the benefit of Uttar Pradesh Shaadi Anudaan Yojana. Marriage registration is mandatory to avail of the benefits of this scheme. Now the citizens of the state do not need to worry about the marriage of the girl child as financial assistance will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government for the marriage of the girl child through this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Abhudaya Yojana has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the purpose of providing coaching for competitive examinations. Free coaching is provided to the students of the state through this scheme. This coaching is provided for the preparation of papers like UPSC, UPPSC, JEE, NEET, etc. Now the citizens of the state will not need to go to any other state to prepare for all these exams. Because training resources will be made available by the Government of Uttar Pradesh through this scheme. A portal has also been launched by the government for the implementation of this scheme. Students of the state can get under this scheme both online and offline.
State workers have to go to other states to get employment. All such workers face many difficulties in leading their lives. Mukhyamantri Pravasi Shramik Udyamita Vikas Yojana has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to deal with this problem. Through this scheme, efforts will be made to connect migrant workers with industries. So that the employment resources can be made available to the citizens in the state itself and the citizens of the state do not need to go to any other state to get employment.
UP Easy Installment Scheme was started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji. Through this scheme, all the citizens of Uttar Pradesh who are unable to pay their electricity bills due to financial constraints will be provided the facility to pay their electricity bills in installments. Urban consumers can pay their bills in 12 installments and rural consumers can pay their bills in 24 installments. Now all the citizens of the state who were unable to pay the electricity bill due to economic hardship will be able to pay the electricity bill. The minimum amount of monthly installment will be Rs. 1500. It will be mandatory to pay the current bill to the consumer along with each monthly installment.
|Name of the scheme||Yogi Yojana|
|Started by||By Yogi Aditya Nath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Purpose||Delivering a variety of benefits|