Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 Online Registration Form, List – Govt. School Class 10th & 12th Passout Students Apply
Govt. will provide free of cost laptops to meritorious students of government schools who comes from week financial background.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 | Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana Registration | उत्तराखंड फ्री लैपटॉप वितरण योजना | Apply Free Laptop Scheme Uttarakhand | Online Form Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana. Uttarakhand government has decided to start Free Laptop Yojana 2022 for students in which govt. will provide free of cost laptops to meritorious students of government schools who comes from week financial background. This Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojana (Free Laptop Scheme) would be implemented from the ongoing academic session 2022 & will continue for the next session. People can now check the complete apply online process, eligibility, specifications and other details of Muft Laptop Yojana in Uttarakhand.
The Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will encourage students to secure good marks in Class 10th and 12th board exams. This UK Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will also help students in their higher studies. As per the education department officials, a proposal regarding the Free Laptop Scheme is already sent to CM Pushkar Singh Dhami for approval.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Application Form
Just like free laptop schemes of other state govt’s in India, the Uttarakhand state govt. may invite online application forms for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022. The state govt. may invite Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Registration at its official website or can launch a new dedicated portal for this purpose. As soon as the apply online form becomes public, we will update it here.
Around 12 lakh students studying in class 12th in the Uttarakhand govt. schools would be benefited from Free Laptop Scheme. Moreover, around 15 lakh students studying in class 10th would also get free of cost laptops. The benefits of the Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme would be given on the basis of performance of students in their previous examinations. All those candidates who wish to apply online for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana will have to submit registration / application form.
Recently, Uttarakhand govt. has decided that students would be given an alternate choice to take Rs. 25000 cash instead of laptops. This amount would be given to provide assistance to children in purchasing laptops of their own choice.
Free Laptop Scheme 2022- Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme
Under this scheme, the government has decided to provide free laptops to the economically weaker backward class students of Uttrakhand who have scored more than 80% in the board examination of high school and intermediate (Score more than 80% in high school and intermediate board exams). According to the Director of Education RK Kunwar under this Free Laptop Scheme 2022 , a provision of one and a half crores has been made for this in the financial year 2019-20.
Free Laptop Scheme Uttarakhand Application
More than 12 lakh students of the state who are studying in class 12 will get help under this scheme, and 15 lakh students of the state who are studying in class 10th will also be provided free laptops under this scheme. The state government will work to give benefits to all on the basis of their performance in class 10th, class 12th. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply online under this scheme. Recently, through this scheme, the government has asked to provide the amount of finance to everyone in place of laptops. The Uttarakhand government has done the work of giving an amount of Rs 25,000 to the students of the state, so that the beneficiaries can buy laptops of their choice.
Purpose of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022
As you know that the students of economically weaker backward classes need many facilities to get higher education. But being poor she could not get it. In view of these things, the government has decided to start this scheme. Under this free laptop distribution scheme 2022 , free laptops will be provided to the meritorious students of Uttarakhand. To attract the students of the state who come in the economically weaker backward classes towards education through Free Laptop Scheme 2022 .
Features of Free Laptop – Uttrakhand Free Laptop Yojana Specification
- Under this scheme, students from economically weaker sections will be provided free laptops. These will be the students who have secured more than 80 percent marks in 10th or 12th board examination.
- All laptops will already have Windows 10 installed.
- Software like Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel already installed
14 Inch Size
Eligibility of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022
- Under this scheme, those students will be eligible who will be permanent residents of Uttarakhand.
- After the applications made for the start of this Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022 , the list of beneficiaries will be prepared, only those students whose names will appear in this list will be given free laptops.
- Students come from below poverty line category.
- The beneficiary should have more than 80 percent marks in 10th and 12th.
- There should be an Income Proof Certificate of family income.
- The meritorious students of the state are not taking advantage of any financial aid scheme.
Documents of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- bank account
- mobile number
- Educational Qualifications
- domicile certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply in Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of online application, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- The registration form will open in front of you on this page. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. After this your application will be completed.
- Designation: Additional Secretary(IT)
- Email: as-it-ua[at]nic[dot]in
- Phone: 0135-2713534