The Beneficiary List and Online Payment Status for the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2022
The Central Government and the State Government have launched numerous more programs to assist the populace through the corona transition.
Andhra Pradesh Government is going to launch the second phase of the AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme for handloom weavers on 20th June 2020. According to this scheme, for the second period, the handloom will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 24000 every year by the state government. Under this scheme, the first term of AP YSR Nethanna Nesta Scheme 2022 was started on 21st December 2019. Around 69,308 handloom weavers are to be benefited by the Andhra Pradesh state government. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy will provide funds to handloom weavers on June 20, so friends, if you want to get benefits under YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, then you have to apply by visiting its official website
Keeping in view the issues raised by the handloom weavers due to the lockdown in the state due to Coronavirus, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to extend the annual budgetary support arrival by half a year. The state government has opted to go for compensation for handloom weavers. According to the Andhra Pradesh state government, the multi-annual protection during the period when fishing is not permitted ranges from Rs 4,000 to Rs 10,000. The assistance thus obtained will be crucial for the traditional weavers who are using boats. Let us tell you that earlier there was only one option to help handloom weavers to use the engine and automatic pontoon.
If you are working in the Handloom industry situated in the Andhra Pradesh state then you will have to fill up the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme application form and you will be able to enroll in different types of incentives and benefits which are available by the concerned authorities. In this article, we will teach you how to apply for the application form related to the scheme. In this article, we will also provide you with the eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the latest updates regarding the YSR scheme.
Andhra Pradesh government will begin AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme Phase 2 for weavers on 20 June 2020. Under this second period of the plan, the state government will concede Rs. 24,000 for every annum to handloom weavers. Prior, the first period of the Nethanna Nastham Scheme was actualized on 21 December 2019. Around 69,308 weavers would profit and CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy will discharge assets to weavers under Nethanna Hastham on 20 June.
On 10th August 2021 chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Y S Jaganmohan Reddy deposited Rs 192.08 crore into the bank account of 80,032 weavers through his camp office at Tadepalli under the third installment of the YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme. This amount has been deposited by the direct benefit transfer method. Through this scheme, nearly 80000 families will be benefitted. This financial assistance has been provided for the third year in a row.
Benefits of the Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh will presently provide payment of Rs 24,000 every year to the families of each qualified handloom weaver, which has a manual weaving unit.
- YSR will provide assistance to weavers and assets going on leave on 20 November 2020 under the AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- A second extension of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will be started in all villages and towns of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Most handloom weavers were facing difficulties in the COVID-19 lockdown, so the state government would launch the scheme on 20 June 2020.
- This scheme is the first of its kind activity to help the power loom section in the country.
- According to this scheme, weavers are required to take diesel from the prescribed petroleum bunk in the area of Angling Harbor. Diesel endowment on angling ships is multiplied by Rs 9 for every liter.
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has been assured by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to give an advance acquisition of Rs 1,000 crore to purchase new transports for the old transplants.
- Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation will now give the responsibility of up to Rs 4,471 crore for the protection of Dispensing Organizations (DISCOM) in emergencies related to funding.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Bureau has decided to increase the extra retail withdrawal fee on liquor to actualize its strategy of the ban at the feet of Andhra Pradesh.
- The state government is preparing a separate enterprise for the redistribution of representatives in various government offices.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To avail AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- Under this scheme, the applicant is required to be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- If the applicant wants to apply to the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, he/she must be a handloom weaver by profession.
- According to this scheme, the applicant is required to be affiliated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- The person who applies under this scheme must be below the poverty line category.
- If the applicant has a bank account nearby and the account is linked to Aadhaar then the applicant will be eligible for this Scheme.
- Address proof
- Identity proof like an Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. After this, the website home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of the “Beneficiary List“. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- After that, the list will be displayed in front of you on this page. The beneficiary list is also uploaded on your respective Gram Panchayats.
- You can visit your gram panchayat, then check your name in the Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
The Andhra Pradesh Government has chosen to propel the arrival of yearly budgetary help by a half year in the wake of seeing issues looked at by weavers due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. The state government has likewise chosen to climb recompense to weavers to Rs. 10,000 from Rs. 4,000 during a multi-day yearly protection period when angling isn’t permitted. This raised help will likewise be material for conventional weavers who use sailboats. Already, just those weavers who were utilizing engine and automated pontoons had the option to get help.
YS Jagan added that with the implementation of this scheme about 85,000 weavers will be given Rs 24,000 annually under the scheme which is an offshoot of his 3, 648 km walkathon -Praja Sankalpa Yatra, during which he had interacted with various sections of people.
According to the Andhra Pradesh state government, multi-annual protection ranges from Rs 4,000 to Rs 10,000 during periods when angling is not allowed. The help taken would be material for traditional weavers who are using sailboats. Previously there was only an option to help handloom weavers who use engines and automatic pontoons.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday released funds for the implementation of the second phase of “YSR Nethanna Nestham”, which aims to provide financial assistance to the weavers in the state. Under this scheme, each weaver family will get an assistance of Rs 24,000 every year.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more.
The Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has successfully launched a new scheme called YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. The handloom workers are eligible for the scheme. If you are working in the Handloom industry, then fill up the application form of Nethanna Nestham to get benefits and incentives. In this article, we will show you the details regarding how to fill out the application form. Also, registration to scheme, eligibility, beneficiary list 2021, and payment status.
The CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy previously announced this scheme. As promised, the scheme was started and successfully completed in phases 1 & phase 2. The phase 2 amount was released on 20 June 2020 for weavers under the AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme. The government of AP planned to concede Rs. 24,000/ every year for handloom workers. In the first phase of Nethanna Nestham on 21 December 2019, approximately 69 thousand weavers benefited from the scheme.
The government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to release the 3rd installment on 10th August 2021. Moreover, set the budget of Rs. 192 crore for the 80 thousand handloom weavers for the third installment. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Approximately, more than 80 thousand families will get the amount from the government.
Friends, if you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh, and if you have worked in the handloom industry, then you need to fill up the application form for the YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme. If you apply for this scheme, you will be able to list the different types of incentives and benefits that are available from the relevant authorities. Friends, today we will tell you all the important things about the YSR Nethanna Nestham project through this post. What is YSR nethanna nestham? Benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, and application process for the YSR nethanna Westham scheme. Friends, if you want to know more about YSR Nethanna Nestham and want to benefit from this project, we request you to read this post in full Let’s get started and learn about this scheme.
Friends if you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh, and if you work in the handloom industry then you also need to apply for AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. The Andhra Pradesh state government has started this scheme for the weavers of the state. The plan for the second period of the scheme will be launched by the Andhra Pradesh government on June 20, 2020. In this second period, the state government will spend about Rs 24,000 per year for each weaver. And before that, the first period in Andhra Pradesh was implemented on 21st December 2019. About 69308 weavers benefited during this period. And with this CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy will release the assets of the weavers under Nethanna Nestham on 20th June.
The government started this project for state candidates. In view of the issues shown to the weavers due to the lockdown in the state for coronavirus and the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to drive the annual budget within half a year of its arrival. And the state government will similarly help the weavers by paying Rs 4,000 to each weaver for compensation, this raised assistance can also be material for conventional weavers who use marital boats. Under this project started by the government, only those weavers who were already using engines and automatic pontoons had the option of getting assistance. With this help, their financial situation will improve a lot.
Friends, I hope you liked this article related to our YSR Nethanna Nestham Yojana. Friends, through this article, we have provided almost all the important information related to YSR Nethanna Nestham, and with this, we have tried our best to answer almost all the questions related to this Nethanna Nestham Scheme through this post.
My dear friends, we work hard to give you more complete information through this website of our indiapmyojana. in, so that you do not have to go to different articles or websites for the same post, and we will give you our Through the post, you can answer all your questions. This saves your time as well, and your time is valuable to us. But even after this, if you have any questions about YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme or you feel that this article needs some improvement, then you can tell us by commenting through the comment box given below. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
All the persons who are currently working in any handloom industry of Andhra Pradesh state can fill up the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme application form 2022. By doing this, you would be able to enroll in the scheme and get incentives/benefits from the concerned authorities. In this article, we will tell you how to apply for an application form related to the scheme. In this article, we will also provide you with the eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the latest updates regarding the YSR scheme.
Andhra Pradesh government has started AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Phase 3 for weavers on 10 August 2021. Under this 3rd phase of the scheme, the state govt. provides Rs. 24,000 per annum to 80,032 handloom weavers with an outlay of Rs. 192.08 crore. Earlier, the 2nd phase of the Nethanna Nesta Scheme was implemented on 20 June 2020 costing Rs. 194.46 crore. In the 2nd phase, around 69,308 weavers benefited. 1st phase of the Netanya Hastham Scheme was implemented on 21 December 2019 for which Rs. 191.91 crores has already been released.
|Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Handloom weavers of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefits||Providing incentives and incentives related to the Handloom industry|