Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana
Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Apply Online 2022, applicants can have financial help given through the state government.
Hello Friends, Today we have come here with Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Status 2022. So those aspirants who have looking for the application status online. Then let me update you about the same. The Rajasthan State Government has provided financial assistance to disabled applicants. Due to this scheme, the government has to make these applicants financially independent. Check Rajasthan Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 here.
Disability has also two types. firstly physically handicapped. Secondly mentally disabled people. But in both conditions applicant needs to provide proof through the government hospital with a minimum 40% disability for applying to the scheme to disable a person. This scheme has also known as the Chief Minister Special Qualified Person Pension scheme in the English language.
Also, there has no age limit decided for applicants who take village pensions under this scheme. But the main condition for application for registration as a person should be at least 40% disabled whether he/ she has mentally disabled or they are physically disabled. In our society, it has difficult to service a disabled person. Because every time people remind you about your drawback. And then one of the main issues comes in their life has earned for living.
As a result of the Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Apply Online 2022, applicants can have financial help given through the state government. Under the scheme, the eligible person will have the benefit of Rupees 750 to Rupees 1500 as a pension per month. The amount given in the pension has also depended on the disability of the applicant. So proof of disability must be required during the registration process.
Because the scheme was released by the Rajasthan state for its citizens. so the applicant should be from Rajasthan only. No other state person can apply under the scheme. However, there have schemes given by the central government as well for the welfare of disabled persons in every state. So applicants from other states either apply under the central government or can opt for their respective state government.
Most important now the disabled person has not dependent on any family member or others. They can survive by themselves. But for having all the benefits under the Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Apply Online 2022. Aspirants need to apply through the online process. We have shared all the information related to the scheme here. Due to this our readers can easily apply and be a part of the scheme given to them.
Rajasthan Viklang Pension List 2022
Feature of Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana :
- Under this scheme, all the disabled citizens with at least 40% disability have been considered. So the person needs to show the certificate given to the Disabled person for completing registration.
- The family income of the applicant has also very important under the scheme. If the person’s family income does not come after the 25 thousand Rs limit, then they can apply to get a monthly pension from the state government.
- The amount sent as a pension for a disabled person will be sent to their account through the method of the direct bank transfer process. into their bank account number.
The benefit of Rajasthan Viklang Pension Scheme 2022 :
- The main concern of the government has to make disabled persons self-sufficient and financially independent.
- Due to this, the government has given Rs 750 to 1500 Rs as a pension for this project.
- And also the amount given by the state government has depended on the disability of the applicant.
- Because of the scheme, the person can afford their own expenses and they can live their life with confidence.
Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- At first, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- Then there has no age limit according to the scheme. Due to this anybody who has disabled can apply to this scheme.
- Secondly, the disabled person needs to submit proof of at least 40% disabled person. Because at least 40 percent of disabled people only apply for this scheme.
- The family income of the applicants should also be not more than 25 thousand per annum according to the scheme.
- If the applicant has getting benefit under any other scheme, then they can not have again benefit for the other scheme for pension.
- Also if the person working in the government office. Then they are not eligible for the pension scheme with this project.
- The government of Rajasthan has launched the Chief Minister Special Qualified Person’s Pension Scheme to provide pensions to differently-abled citizens. Under this PwD Scheme 2020, a handicapped person of any age who has 40% or more disability will be given a government pension. Physically crippled women and men will get Rs 750 to Rs 1500 (depending on disability) as a monthly pension.
- People of Rajasthan Domicile (place of residence) can now download the Viklang Pension Yojana application/registration form in PDF format. Also, we can be viewed online on the social justice portal Rajssp.raj.nic.in of Rajasthan State Pension Status and Beneficiary List.
The state government of Rajasthan has introduced a pension scheme for the disabled people of the state. Under this, now any disabled person can depend on anyone. Rajasthan Disabled Pension Scheme has been started by Rajasthan State Government for disabled citizens of the state, whose disability is at least 40 percent.
Disabled citizens whose disability is 40 percent, can apply under this scheme with the help of e-Mitra. You can also register on the SSO ID portal to apply under this scheme. If the applicants apply under this Rajasthan Disabled Pension Scheme, then the money given to these people will be directly transferred to their bank account, for which the applicant is required to have a bank account and also have an Aadhaar link from their bank account needed.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more.
An application form can be obtained from the District Handicapped Welfare Officer's office to avail of the disabled pension scheme. You can also apply online on its official website. For this, download the form and fill all your information in it in detail. Please check it thoroughly before submitting it, as your form will be canceled in case of any mistake. If you want, you can also take help in filling the form by going to your nearest panchayat office. The pension will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account.
Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Amount
- Women below 55 years (<55) – Rs. 750 per month
- Women above 55 years and below 75 years (55-75) – Rs. 1,000 per month
- Men below 58 years (<58) – Rs. 750 per month
- Men above 58 years and below 75 years (58-75) – Rs. 1000 per month
- Applicant Men / Women above 75 years of age (>75) – Rs. 1250 per month
- Leprosy Patients – Rs. 1500 per month
All the candidates can now apply online for Disability Certificate under Rajasthan Sarkar Viklang Pension Yojana 2022. Interested candidates can fill the Handicapped Pension Online Application Form subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria either through Bhamashah Details or any other criteria. To download the Viklang Pension Form Rajasthan in PDF Format in Hindi, candidates can click the link given below:-
Here people have to enter all the details correctly and submit the completed application form to concerned authorities to get Pension Payment Order (PPO) Number. Finally, candidates can make a disability certificate download Rajasthan to avail of monthly pension benefits.
An application form can be obtained from the District Handicapped Welfare Officer office to avail of the disabled pension scheme. You can also apply online on its official website. For this, download the form and fill all your information in it in detail. Please check it thoroughly before submitting it, as your form will be canceled in case of any mistake. If you want, you can also take help in filling the form by going to your nearest panchayat office. The pension will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account.
Under this Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana, the state govt. provides pension amount of Rs. 750 to women below 55 years and men below 58 years of age. Women above 55 years, men above 58 years but both below 75 years, get Rs. 1000 per month. Above 75 years beneficiaries will get Rs. 1250 per month as pension. Leprosy patients of any age group get Rs. 1500 per month.
Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) in Rajasthan has launched Viklang Pension Yojana 2018 / Mukhyamantri Vishesh Yogyajan Samman Pension Yojana to provide pensions to the physically handicapped. Under Handicapped Pension Scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 750 per month to every specially-abled person who is a resident of Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply online by filling the Handicapped Pension online application form / Viklang Pension Online Form Rajasthan. Alternatively, candidates can download disability certificates in PDF format, and check their PPO status, Viklang Pension List & other details.
Earlier, the Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme was discontinued in the state by the Haryana State Government due to its shortcomings, but now the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Haryana has again started this scheme. Any disabled person who is disabled / disabled up to 60% can avail of benefits by applying under Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme. For this, you will need a Disabled Certificate from the concerned department. Under this scheme, the monthly pension is provided by the government to more than 60% of disabled people.
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Online 2022|
|Introduce by||The Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Rajasthan|
|Work under||The State Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of the Department||The Ministry of Public Welfare, Rajasthan|
|Its benefit||To provide monthly financial help|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||Disabled citizen of Rajasthan|
|Main Concern||For disabled person, pension are made available|
|Type of Scheme||State Government|
|Official Website||Available below|