Punjab Marriage Certificate 2022: Download, Status, and Registration
To be officially married, a couple must now file for a marriage license and obtain a marriage certificate.
A marriage certificate is an important document. This certificate is provided after registering for marriage. It has become mandatory for every couple to register their marriage and obtain a marriage certificate. This certificate acts as proof of marriage. The registration to obtain a marriage certificate can be done after one month of marriage. The Punjab government has also started a portal. Through this portal, citizens can apply for a Punjab Marriage Certificate. This article covers the entire application procedure regarding the marriage certificate. You will also get to know the other details regarding the marriage certificate of Punjab like its objective, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, etc. So if you want to apply for a marriage certificate then you have to go through this article
It is mandatory for each and every citizen of India to obtain a marriage certificate after the marriage irrespective of their religious beliefs. This certificate acts as proof of marriage. A marriage certificate is also used as an important document for obtaining various types of documents like immigration, visa, Pan name change, etc. The Punjab government has launched the official portal of Punjab. Through this portal citizens of Punjab can apply to get Punjab Marriage Certificate. Now citizens of Punjab are not required to visit any government offices in order to obtain a marriage certificate. They can apply for it from the comfort of their home.
The main objective of the Punjab Marriage Certificate is to provide a marriage certificate to the couples after their marriage. This certificate can be used to obtain various types of documents like immigration, visa, Pan name change, etc. Citizens of Punjab can register their marriage both through online and offline mode. Now citizens are not required to visit any government offices for obtaining a marriage certificate as the whole procedure of the registration has been made available online. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. However, if the citizen wants then he or she can apply through offline mode also.
Benefits And Features Of Marriage Certificate
- It is mandatory for each and every citizen of India to obtain a marriage certificate after the marriage irrespective of their religious beliefs
- This certificate acts as proof of marriage
- A marriage certificate is also used as an important document for obtaining various types of documents like immigration, visa, Pan name change, etc
- The government of Punjab has launched the official website. Through this website citizens of Punjab can apply for getting Marriage Certificate.
- Now citizens of Punjab are not required to visit any government offices in order to obtain a marriage certificate
- They can apply for it from the comfort of their homes
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system
- This certificate can be obtained after one month of marriage
- If after marriage couple does not obtain a marriage certificate and the couple has to pay a fine of Rs 2 each day
- The certificate will also act as an important document if the husband and wife want to open a joint account
- The age of the groom should be 21 years or more and the bride should be 18 years or more
- The bride or groom both or any one of them should be a permanent resident of Punjab
- The registration for marriage has to be done after one month of marriage
- If the bride or groom is a divorcee then it is mandatory to produce a divorce certificate
- It is mandatory to produce the death certificate of the husband or wife in case of remarriage
- Aadhar card of bride and groom
- A picture of both bride and groom (at the time of marriage)
- Invitation card of marriage
- Passport size photograph of bride and groom
- Identity documents of witnesses
- Age proof of both bride and groom
- Residential certificate of the place where is a girl previously besides
- Certificate attested by the officer if the bride wants to change her name after marriage
- No objection certificate by the embassy of the foreign country (if married abroad)
Procedure To Apply Online For Punjab Marriage Certificate
- First of all go to the official website of the government of Punjab, India
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, you are required to click on the Punjab marriage certificate
- The application form will appear before you
- You have to fill in all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply online for a marriage certificate
Procedure To Apply Offline For Punjab Marriage Certificate
- You have to visit the municipality office in your area
- Now you have to obtain an application form for a married certificate from there
- Now you have to fill out this application form by entering all the required details like your name, mobile number, email id, etc
- Now you have to attach all the required documents
- After that, you have to submit this form to the same municipality office
- By following this procedure you can apply offline for a marriage certificate
The Punjab government is taking various steps for the benefit of the citizens of the state. We all know that a marriage certificate is an important document. This certificate is issued to couples who have registered for marriage. Now it has become mandatory for every couple to get a marriage certificate and register for marriage. This certificate is used as proof of a couple’s marriage. Citizens of the state will get the marriage certificate one month after the marriage registration. The Punjab government has launched the Punjab marriage certificate portal so that the citizens of the state can easily get the Punjab Marriage Certificate. Citizens of Punjab can apply for Punjab Marriage Certificate through this portal.
As we all know marriage certificate is a very important document nowadays which serves as proof of the marriage of a couple. And the government has now made marriage registration compulsory for all. So all the citizens who want to get Punjab Marriage Certificate must apply. Through this page, you will find all the information related to Punjab Marriage Certificate, such as – Purpose, Benefits, Features, Important Documents, Eligibility Criteria, Punjab Marriage Registration Application Process, etc. If you would like to know more about the Marriage Registration Certificate, we suggest you read this page in its entirety.
The marriage certificate is an important document for every citizen of India, so it has become mandatory for all citizens to have a marriage certificate and marriage registration as proof of marriage. It is mandatory for every citizen of our country, regardless of their religious beliefs, to obtain a marriage certificate as proof of marriage after marriage. This marriage certificate also plays an important role in creating a variety of documents. So all the citizens who want to get the marriage registration certificate must apply. The Punjab government has launched an official portal for marriage registration, through which citizens of the state can apply for the Punjab Marriage Registration Certificate.
Earlier, all the citizens of the state had to go to various government offices in the state to get their marriage certificates. But now no citizen has to go to any government office. The Punjab government has now launched the Punjab marriage registration online portal for all citizens of the state to apply for marriage registration certificates. Citizens of the state can apply at home through this system. This method will save the citizens both money and time. And with that comes system transparency. All couples in the state will receive this marriage registration certificate one month after the marriage. According to the instructions of the concerned government authorities, if a couple does not get a marriage certificate, the couple will have to pay a fine of Rs 2 per day.
The Punjab Government has launched the Punjab Marriage Certificate online portal for the benefit of all the citizens of the state. Through this portal, all citizens of the state will be able to apply for a marriage registration certificate as proof of their marriage. The main purpose of the Punjab Marriage Certificate is to provide a certificate as proof of the marriage of a couple after marriage. These certificates also play an important role in creating various types of government documents. Citizens of Punjab can apply for Punjab Marriage Certificate through both offline and online modes.
Since the government has now launched the Punjab Marriage Registration online portal for the convenience of the citizens, there is no need for any citizen to go to any government office to generate this certificate anymore. You can apply for a marriage certificate through the online portal from your home. This method will save citizens both time and money, and with it the transparency of the system. For those citizens who want to apply marriage certificate offline in offline mode, we inform you that offline mode is available for the marriage certificate.
Citizens who want to register marriage certificate a marriage certificate must first apply for Punjab Marriage Certificate registration. The government charges a fixed fee for marriage registration. 100 for one month, Rs. 250 for one year girls, and Rs. 300 for one year and above. The applicant has to register Punjab Marriage by paying this fixed fee. The Marriage Registration Certificate serves as an important document for all citizens. So marriage registration is now mandatory for all couples.
Apart from NADRA marriage certificate online checking and verification, If you have your Urdu Nikahnama and you require your computerized Nadra Marriage Registration certificate, then please send us the copy/image of your Nikahnama, and we would check if we could apply and get your Nadra Marriage Certificate for you. If your Nikah Nama was issued from Karachi, Islamabad, and Rawalpindi, we would ask for an AUTHORITY LETTER so that we could apply as a lawyer/attorney on your behalf. Our service fee is nominal for obtaining, delivering, or sending your Nadra Computerized Marriage Registration Certificate (in Urdu+English). We would get it for you within 1-2 days but in the rear case, there may be some delay due to any unforeseen factor or unavoidable circumstance.
If you require a duplicate copy of your Nikahnama or Nadra Computerized Marriage Registration Certificate, you can contact us and send an image of the marriage document you have. We can try to manually check Nadra's Marriage Certificate & Nikah Nama's if registered in Karachi, Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Our office will require an AUTHORITY LETTER from you if your marriage document (or a birth certificate, divorce certificate, or death certificate) was issued from Karachi, Islamabad, or Rawalpindi so that we can act as your attorney. You will only have to pay a nominal service fee to obtain, deliver, or send your Computerized Marriage Registration Certificate (in Urdu+English) or any other documents. We will get it for you within 1-2 days, though in some cases, there may be some delay due to unforeseen circumstances or unavoidable factors.
Several people contact us and requested a computerized NADRA Nikah Nama and some people ask about NADRA Marriage Certificate Online Checking & verification. Please note that computerized NADRA Nikah Nama has no existence in Pakistan, yet. Manual Urdu and English Nikah name is being used for decades which is normally registered by an authorized Nikah Registrar, who keeps a copy of that Nikah nama in the Registrar's office record and one copy is sent to the concerned Union Council for the official record. If you want to get the English (or another language) translation of your Urdu Nikah Nama, please contact us. In the same way, NADRA Marriage Certificate Online Checking & verification is not possible, but we can get it checked and confirmed for you for a nominal fee of Rs. 1000.
Nadra Marriage Certificates are issued by the Union Councils and TMA. They could not be checked online, but if you need Nadra's Marriage Certificate, we can get a duplicate copy of it for you. NADRA does not issue Marriage Certificates by itself. NADRA Marriage Certificates are not issued by NADRA, but actually, Nadra Marriage Certificates are issued from local government offices. Marriage certificates are issued, checked & verified by the Union Councils, TMA, Cantonment Boards & Arbitrary Council and can not be checked online. NADRA has developed the civil certification system for the Government of Pakistan for keeping data of its citizen, people call it a NADRA Marriage Certificate. There is no way to check online a marriage certificate, but manually from the issuing authority. In Pakistan, NADRA offers other several services and certifications.
|Name Of The Scheme||Punjab Marriage Certificate|
|Launched By||Government Of Punjab|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Punjab|
|Objective||To Provide Marriage Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|