Online Application Form, Eligibility, and Beneficiary List for Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana 2022
The 'Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana' has been introduced by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirth Singh Rawat.
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana has been begun by the Uttarakhand authorities and thru this scheme monetary help will probably be supplied to all the youngsters who’ve misplaced their dad and mom on account of coronavirus infection. The proposal for this scheme was positioned within the cupboard on June 9, 2021, and after that, the proposal was accepted by the Department of Women’s Empowerment and Child Development on June 13, 2021. Vatsalya Yojana has been beginning by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Shri Teerth Singh Rawat and he mentioned at the time of the inauguration of this scheme that each 1-month monetary help will probably be supplied to the youngsters by way of this scheme in order that they are often introduced up properly.
Due to the Karona epidemic, many individuals died throughout India and Uttarakhand was not untouched by this downside. In such a scenario in Uttarakhand, the Chief Minister there determined that Vatsalya Yojana could be begun and people's kids could be helped whose dad and mom weren’t alive as a result of the Karo Na pandemic. The Uttarakhand authorities will present help by way of this scheme retaining in thought the upbringing of these kids in addition to their training, which is the primary goal of Vatsalya Yojana.
The Uttarakhand authorities have made many schemes for the households and orphans affected by the epidemic in their state and this scheme can be a kind of scheme. The Uttarakhand authorities have taken a very good initiative on its half as a result of if it’s not completed in this manner, the way forward for the youngsters will probably be in peril. Considering this, the federal government has made preparations for training, in addition, to assisting cash them each 1 month. Therefore, all the youngsters who wish to get advantages underneath this scheme should apply.
The online utility course of has not been beginning but if you wish to get any data on this scheme, then the official website of the Women’s Empowerment and Child Development Department will go on. From right here you’ll get the necessary data associated with the scheme. Apart from this, data will also be obtained from the workplace of the Deputy District Officer, Tehsildar, and District Probation Officer.
Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana 2021: Benefits
- Financial help will probably be supplied by the state authorities for the upbringing of kids whose dad and mom have misplaced their lives on account of corona an infection.
- Financial help of ₹ 3000 will probably be supplied to the youngsters each 1 month.
- Under this scheme, not solely their upbringing, however, their training will even be taken care of i.e. free training will probably be supplied to these kids.
- This monetary help will probably be given to these kids constantly until the age of 21 years.
- Under this scheme, monetary help will probably be supplied in order that they are often made self-reliant.
- In the type of monetary help, the quantity will probably be despatched to the youngsters’ account by way of direct profit switch.
- Children orphaned on account of different ailments will even be benefited by way of this scheme.
- Along with offering free training to the youngsters from class I to class XII, preparations have additionally been supplied for coaching them for additional employment.
- For admission in medical and technical training, they’ve been given a quota of as much as 5% in authorities jobs, that’s, they’ve additionally been supplied reservations in jobs.
- Under this scheme, particular guidelines associated with the ancestral property of kids will probably be carried out in order that nobody can seize or promote the property of these kids in any manner.
- Under the Vatsalya scheme, the state authorities will take full accountability for the youngsters.
- Under the foundations of ancestral property which have been made underneath the Vatsalya Yojana, nobody can promote the property of the youngsters until the age of 21 years and after the age of 21, their property may be bought or mortgaged of their very own free will. may.
Ongoing completed Went Direction | Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana: Guidelines
- Under this scheme, help will probably be supplied to solely these kids whose dad and mom have died on account of some infection.
- Under this scheme, help will probably be supplied to solely these kids whose dad and mom have died and there’s no supply of revenue for their household.
- The advantage of this scheme will even be given solely to the youngsters of the native of Uttarakhand, kids belonging to different states can’t get the profit underneath this scheme.
- It is necessary for the youngsters to have an account within the financial institution, solely then they are going to be transferred the help quantity underneath this scheme.
- Those kids whose age is way lower than 21 years will probably be benefited.
- Those kids whose dad and mom have died earlier than March 2021 are allowed to use underneath the scheme.
- Children who’ve already been benefited by any central authorities or state authorities aren’t allowed to use this scheme.
- Under this scheme, monetary help will probably be supplied to the youngsters until the age of 21 years.
- Only these kids who’ve been enrolled underneath this scheme will probably be supplied the advantage of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana: Guidelines
- Aadhar card
- checking account particulars
- Bank passbook
- Ration card
- beginning certificates
- Birth certificates
- demise certificates of oldsters
- Passport dimension photograph
- cell quantity
All applicants who are willing to apply online then download the official notification and read all the eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide brief information on “Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021” Such as Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Scheme Key Features, Application Status, Application Process, and more. Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat has announced ‘Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana’ for orphaned children who have lost their parents due to Covid-19. Between the outbreak of the first and second waves of the Coronavirus, the greatest mountain of problems was unleashed on children, who lost their parents and were left destitute due to the epidemic.
Covid-19 pandemic ke second wave ke karan anath huye bachchon ke liye Uttarakhand Government ne ‘Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme’ ki shuruat ki hai. Is Scheme ke tahat state government dwara un bachchon ko dekhbhal kiya jayega, Jinhone apne parents )ya family me ekmatra kamane bale sadasya ko Corona Virus ke karan kho diya hai. Sarkar Sise sabhi Bachchan ko “UK CM Vatsalya Scheme 2021”ke target every month Bhatta ke roop me financial help Pradan Karegi, Iske Sath hi education and training ki puri arrangements Karegi. Isliye aaj ke is article me ke bare me puri jankari hindi me di gayi hai check karen.
Uttarakhand Sarkar ne state ke sabhi nagriko ko labh dene ke liye‘Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme’ ki ghoshna ki hai, Jinhone is Corona virus ke first and second wave ke karan apne Mata-Pita dono ko kho diya aur mahamari ke karan besahara ho chuka hai. Sarkar aise sabhi bachcho ko per month Rs. 3000 bhatta ke roop me financial help pradan karegi aur education and training ki puri arrangements karegi jaisa hamne upar bataya hai. Aap niche dekh sakte hain.
To state ke Ichhuk Sabhi Labharthi Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojna 2021 ka Labh Uthana Chahte hain, Ve is web page Se is scheme Se related information like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more Prapt kar Sakte Hain. Yadi aap bhi is Yojana ke bare me puri details me janana chahte hain to is post ko last tak jarur padhen.
Coronavirus is increasing very fast in our country, due to which a lot of deaths are taking place, keeping this in mind, the Uttarakhand government has given the death due to coronavirus and black fungus in the state and for those orphan children. Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana has been started. Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat Ji has started Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana with the aim of providing education and employment for the children who have lost their parents due to the coronavirus epidemic. All those children who have lost their parents will be given 3 thousand rupees every month as assistance by the government and their education will be taken care of by the government, if you want to know the complete information about this scheme, then read this article till the end.
Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana 2022 The Chief Minister has started Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana 2022 keeping in mind the education and employment of orphan children who have lost their parents due to the coronavirus epidemic. Assistance will be given under this scheme after losing their parents due to all these epidemics and becoming destitute. The main objective of Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana is that the children of the state who have lost their parents due to black fungus or coronavirus, then to help those children till the age of 21, 3 thousand rupees have been given through Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana. Will go
We all know that this scheme has been started by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat Ji to provide benefits to the children affected by coronavirus infection. Through this scheme, various facilities will be provided to the children affected by Kovid-19. The financial assistance received under this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary's bank accounts through DBT. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand on 2nd August 2021. So far, 2311 such children have been identified and sent to jail who are covered under this scheme. Under the Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana, the process of verification of 640 children has been completed, the remaining verification process is still on, and as soon as the verification of all the children of the state is completed, all of them will be given its benefit.
There is a lockdown in our country due to Coronavirus, under which people are facing a lot of trouble and the poor people of the state are facing a lot of trouble, under which the state government is helping the people here, and for which Several steps are being taken by the Uttarakhand government. Similarly, the Uttarakhand government has started Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana for children, in view of the deaths due to coronavirus in the state, so friends, under this scheme, the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand has issued a mandate under Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana 2022.
Under on June 9, 2021, it has been said by the Secretary of the Department, Harichandra Semwal that this scheme will provide benefits from March 01, 2020, to March 31, 2022, and the government has told that after March 2020, due to the coronavirus epidemic and various diseases of the state. In case of the death of either of the parents or guardians, the benefit will be given to all the children from birth till the age of 21 years.
The orphan children of the state will be given assistance by the Uttarakhand government in case of the death of one of the parents due to coronavirus in the state. If it was above, then the benefit of this scheme will be given through the Uttarakhand government even then. According to Rekha Arya, Minister of State for Women Empowerment and Child Development, this scheme was started for these children so that the children do not consider themselves unsafe and at the same time the government will make arrangements for their health, education, and safety. Let us tell you that after the announcement of the Vatsalya scheme on behalf of the Chief Minister for the children orphaned due to Kovid in the state, its proposal has been prepared by the Department of Women's Empowerment and Child Development.
The outbreak of coronavirus is increasing very fast in our country, through which there is a lot of death in the country, in view of all these things, as well as in view of the death due to black fungus, the state government has declared an orphan. Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana has been started for children. Along with this, a cabinet meeting was held on Monday under this scheme by the Raji government, under which there were many officers and along with this, during this meeting, under the Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana, the work going on in the district has been reviewed and he said Children will be given five percent horizontal reservation in government jobs.
|Name of Scheme||Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana (UKMVY)|
|in Language||Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana|
|Launched by||State Government of Uttarakhand|
|Beneficiaries||Children from Uttarakhand who have lost their parents due to Coronavirus infection.|
|Major Benefit||To Provide 3000 Rs/ Monthly Finacial Support|
|Scheme Objective||To provide financial assistance to the children for their maintenance.|
|Quota in government job||5%|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttarakhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|