Maharashtra Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule Loan Waiver List 2022: Beneficiary List by District
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme It was inaugurated on December 21, 2019, following the creation of Uddhav Thackeray's government.
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver scheme has been launched after the formation of the government of Uddhav Thackeray on 21 December 2019. Under Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana state gin farmers The loan taken for the crop will be waived by the state government till 30 September 2019. Today, through this article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to this scheme like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc.
Under this scheme, the state’s farmers will be waived loans up to Rs 2 lakh by the Maharashtra government. This Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2022 The benefit of this will be given to the small and marginal farmers of the state, along with the farmers of the state who do other traditional farming along with sugarcane, and fruits will also get this benefit. Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme 2022 will be covered under Maharashtra Finance Minister Jayant Patil says that there will be no condition for the farmers for loan waiver and its details will be released by the Chief Minister’s Office in the future.
The third list of beneficiaries under this scheme will be released soon. The farmers of the state, whose names have not come under these two lists, can now check their names in the third list as well and can take advantage of the assistance being provided by the government, only those beneficiaries whose names will come under this list. You will get the benefit of this scheme. Visit your bank, gram panchayat, or your government service center to see the list. MJPSKY is an initiative of the government to help the farmers facing debt issues and reduce the suicide rate of farmers to provide financial assistance.
Cooperation Minister Babasaheb Patil on Thursday announced that all the beneficiaries covered under the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojna will be covered by the Maharashtra government by the end of July. Under the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Rao Phule Loan Waiver List, 11.25 lakh farmers will get benefits and by July, Rs 8200 crore will be transferred to the farmers’ accounts. This scheme was started to provide relief to the debt-ridden farmers.
Maharashtra loan waiver process
- Under this scheme, the loan account of the state’s interesting beneficiaries should be linked with the Aadhar card and linked with various executive cooperative societies.
- From March 2020, the lists prepared by the banks containing the Aadhar card number and loan account amount will be published on the notice board as well as on the charade.
- these lists farmers of the state A unique identification number will be assigned to the credit account of
- The farmers of the state will have to carry the Unique Identification Number along with their Aadhar card and visit the ‘Aap Sarkar Seva’ center to verify their Aadhar number and loan amount.
- If the loan amount is sanctioned to the farmers after verification, then the amount of debt relief will be deposited in the loan account as per the rules.
- If there are different views on the loan amount and Aadhaar number of farmers, then it will be presented before the district collector’s committee. The committee will decide and take final action.
These people will not benefit from this scheme
- Former Minister, Former MLA and MP
- Under this scheme, central and state government officers, and employees (with a monthly salary of more than Rs 25,000) (except class IV) will not be given benefits.
- Maharashtra Government Officers, Employees (on monthly salary above Rs.25,000) (Except Class IV)
- Board of directors of cooperative sugar factories of the state, agricultural produce market societies, cooperative milk unions, civil cooperative banks, cooperative spinning mills, and officers whose monthly salary is more than Rs 25000. They will not benefit under this scheme.
- Persons receiving a monthly pension amount of more than 25 thousand rupees from the state will also not be eligible for this scheme.
- Such persons of Maharashtra who pay income tax in addition to agricultural income will not be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana
- Under this scheme, the state’s farmers will be waived loans up to Rs 2 lakh by the Maharashtra government.
- Short-term crop loans and restructured crop loans will be waived from 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2019.
- The payment of the state government debt relief amount will be directly transferred to the loan account of the beneficiary farmers.
- Crop loans are taken by farmers from nationalized, traders, district central cooperative banks, rural banks, and various working cooperative societies, and restructured crop loans will be waived off.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the state.
Documents of Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme 2022 (Eligibility,
- Under this scheme, small and marginal farmers will be benefited.
- Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme Under the government job, the employee or the farmer who pays income tax cannot take advantage of the scheme.
- The farmers of the state who do other traditional farming along with sugarcane and fruits will also be covered under this scheme.
- The bank officer will only take that person’s thumb impression.
- applicant’s Aadhar card
- residence certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Babasaheb Patil Ji has also told that the implementation of this scheme has been hampered due to Coronavirus and Kharif season is still going on and all those farmers who have not got the benefit of this scheme till now will be benefited. He has requested all the farmers who have not yet got the benefit of this scheme to get their Aadhaar verified.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray said on Tuesday that under this scheme, accounts of 7,06,500 farmers of Maharashtra have been opened so far, and Rs 4739.93 crore has been deposited in these bank accounts. This mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule loan waiver Under this, the accounts opened by the farmers were verified through Aadhar card and then the amount was deposited. The farmers of the state who are still deprived of getting benefits under this scheme should apply under this scheme as soon as possible and take advantage of the scheme.
Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver List The state government has decided to release it by 22 February 2020. Under this scheme, the people of Maharashtra small and marginal farmers Those who have applied to get their loan waived up to Rs. 2 lakh can check their name in the beneficiary list. Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2022 Those farmers who come in will be provided benefits under this scheme. A budget of Rs 10,000 crore has been released by the state government for the implementation of this scheme.
Under this scheme, the second list of beneficiaries has been issued by the government. Interested beneficiaries visit your bank, gram panchayat, or your government service center to see this second list, under this scheme, in the first list there were more than 15000 beneficiary farmers’ names, in the second list it is believed that many more names have come. If the name of the interested beneficiary of the state has not appeared in the first list, then he can see his name in the second list and can take advantage of the scheme. The 3rd list will be released soon under this scheme.
The first phase of this scheme will be started in March 2020. Interested beneficiaries of the state Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme 2022 Those who want to take advantage of this scheme will soon be able to take advantage of it by applying under this scheme. Addressing a conference after the end of the assembly session, Chief Minister Thackeray said that in the loan waiver scheme, at least documents will have to be submitted and there will be no problem. State government It is said that the loan waiver amount will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers.
The first list was released on 24 February 2020. The names of more than fifteen thousand farmers are included in this list. After the release of the second list, the government will release some more lists in the next phases by the month of July. The list of MJPSKY 2 includes the names of around 21,82,000 farmers coming from 13 districts of the state, who are eligible for unconditional loan waiver up to Rs 2 lakh.
This list will be issued district-wise. Small and marginal farmers of the state by choosing their district MJPSKY District Wise Beneficiary List 2022 I can check your name. In the first phase of the scheme, the list of eligible farmer-beneficiaries of two villages i.e. 68 villages from each district will be issued on February 24 and the second list will be issued on February 28. By the end of the month of April, all eligible farmers will be given the benefit of the loan waiver scheme. MJPSKY District Wise Beneficiary List 2022 In this, the name of those farmers of the state who have taken loan for crops till 30 September 2019 will be waived.
Which farmer and beneficiary issued by Maharashtra government Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule loan waiver list He wants to check the beneficiary list from the following districts according to his district, but for this, the beneficiary or farmer will have to contact his nearest public service center because till now there is no official website for the loan waiver list by the Maharashtra government. On which the beneficiary list is available has not been issued, at this time only Nearest Public Service Center Through Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Mukti List or List can be obtained.
The outstanding crop loans upto Rs. 2 lakh would be waived off in the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yojana. The state govt. wants to boost the agriculture sector and thus improving the conditions of farmers is of paramount importance. The agricultural sector contributes to around 13% of the Indian economy and it is the moral responsibility of state governments to prevent farmers from getting into a debt trap.
The Maharashtra government has recently announced Mahatama Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana. Under this scheme government will be waived off the loans of up to 2 lacs of small and marginal farmers of Maharashtra. The main motive of state government is to free farmers from loans. As we all know that Maharashtra’s people mostly depend on farming. Under the 1st list of Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mukti Yojana, there were 15,358 farmers of 28 villages who got benefits from this scheme.
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra has announced that willing candidates who want to forgive their loans from the government can apply offline. The applicant would have to go to any bank from where he had taken the loan and asked for the application form for waived off their loans under this scheme.
After getting the form applicant would have to fill the whole form carefully and attach all documents needed with this form. The applicant would have to take all original documents with him/her for verification. After attaching the necessary documents applicant would have to submit in the same bank where he had taken the loan. After all, verification is done branch will start the loan waiver procedure and the amount will be directly transferred into the beneficiaries' bank accounts.
We hope you will have gotten all the Information regarding Mahatma Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mukti Yojana 2022. Still, if you have any questions regarding this scheme you can ask questions in the comment section. We will try to answer all your questions. We will update you if there will be new guidelines announced about this scheme. Till then stay tuned with us for more latest updates and don’t forget to share this scheme with your friends.
After a lot of political turmoil, Maharashtra got a new CM who desires to pave the path for the overall development of the state residents. Before the election, the CM had made several promises, which were targeted toward the farmers. Before the end of the winter session, the newly elected CM has passed the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme or the Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana for offering respite to the agricultural workers of the state. In this article, you will learn about the important aspects of this scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme or Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana|
|Launched by||Uddhav Thackeray|
|Implementation date||22 Feb 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Supervised by||Maharashtra Government|
|Application format||Offline application|
|First List released||24 Feb|
|Second List released||28 Feb|