Jharkhand Mazdoor Employment Scheme: Three new schemes for 6 lakh migrant laborers apply online
Jharkhand Mazdoor Rozgar Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Hemant Soren to provide benefits to the migrant laborers.
Jharkhand Mazdoor Rozgar Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Hemant Soren Ji to provide benefits to the migrant laborers. Under this scheme, the migrant laborers of the state who are stuck in another state due to the lockdown and are coming back to their homes, those laborers will be provided employment by the state government. In order to provide employment to the migrant laborers who have come back from rural areas, the Chief Minister has started three new schemes, Birsa Harit Gram Yojana, Nilambar Pitambar Jal-Samridhi Yojana, and Veer Shaheed Poto Ho Khel Vikas Yojana under the Rural Development Department. Today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this Jharkhand Majdur Rojgar Yojana through this article.
Under the Birsa Harit Gram Yojana, saplings will be planted and the government will plant fruit trees on the roadside, on government land, and on private or non-major land. Villagers will be responsible for taking care of these plants. They will be given a lease of plants so that they can get income from fruits, then people will get employment on a large scale in their own village and panchayat. This will not only provide employment to the people but will also boost economic activities. In this employment, laborers of rural areas can earn an annual income of 50 thousand rupees. Interested migrant laborers of the state who want to get employment under this scheme can apply for this Birsa Harit Gram Yojana.
Under this scheme, the Jharkhand government will prepare five thousand playgrounds in every panchayat. Under this scheme, sports material will be arranged for the youth and girls of the state, and the talent of all the players will be honed by the state government so that people will get employment opportunities. Provision of jobs will be made through reservations from the sports quota in the state. Under the Veer Shaheed Poto Ho Khel Vikas Yojna, the operation of well-equipped training centers at the block and district level, special reservation in government jobs for sportspersons, and the creation of one crore man-days under MNREGA will be done by the state government. Those who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they should read all the information related to this scheme in detail.
The laborers of rural areas of Jharkhand state who are stuck in other states and are coming back to their villages and want to get employment, then they have to apply under this Jharkhand Majdur Rojgar Yojana, and to apply, you have to wait a bit now. will be Because the application process has not been started for all these schemes yet. As soon as the application process under this scheme will be started by the government, then migrant laborers can apply for this scheme. Taxes can then get employment opportunities and earn a good income for living.
The objective of the Jharkhand Mazdoor Employment Scheme
- As you know, the laborers of Jharkhand state who were stuck in any other state and they are coming back to their respective villages, they do not have any employment after coming back. In such a situation, providing employment to them is a big challenge for the government. For this reason, the state government has started three new schemes to provide employment opportunities to 6 lakh migrant laborers.
- Under this scheme, the government is assessing the value addition in the field of employment and accordingly employment opportunities will be made available to the people.
- Jharkhand Majdur Rojgar Yojana: People in rural areas should be connected with the cultivation of lacquer and all resources will be made available for this.
- This scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the migrant laborers for the livelihood of themselves and their families and to make them self-reliant.
Benefits of Jharkhand Mazdoor Employment Scheme
- The benefit of all these schemes is to provide employment opportunities to the migrant laborers of the rural areas of Jharkhand state who are stuck in other states and are coming back to their villages.
- Under the Jharkhand Mazdoor Rozgar Yojana, three new schemes have been started for 6 lakh migrant laborers of Jharkhand state, in which the laborers will get employment.
- In the program organized, the Chief Minister has said that with the help of these three schemes, about 25 crore man-days of work will be arranged. 20 thousand crores will be paid in the accounts of lakhs of laborers in the next five years. This will improve the economy of rural areas.
- Rural areas will be expanded through this scheme. and employment will increase.
- Under the Birsa Harit Gram Yojana, a laborer's family will have an annual income of 50 thousand.
- Under the Nilambar Pitambar Jal-Samridhi Yojana, five lakh crore liters of rainwater will be stored every year.
- Under the Veer Shaheed Poto Ho Khel Vikas Yojana, five thousand playgrounds will be built in rural areas and sports quota reservations will also be given in the job.
Jharkhand Mazdoor Rozgar Yojana 2021:- This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, under which the state government will provide financial support to the migrant laborers who have returned from other states, and who do not have any employment, through this scheme because All these laborers were working in other states, but now they are sitting vacant in their own state due to their coming to the place of residence, so the government has started Jharkhand Mazdoor Rozgar Yojana for them, after which all the migrant laborers of the state have one. There is a wave of happiness
Under this scheme, the registered migrant laborers of the state will be given the task of planting trees in their own local areas. The laborers will do this work in any government land or public garden etc., after which the laborers will also be able to get employment for their supervision. Apart from this, the contract will also be given to the laborers to sell the fruits on the new trees so that they will be able to earn a good income by selling these fruits and they will get employment in their village or city and in this way the Jharkhand government will get its migrants. Will end unemployment of workers. This unique initiative of the state government is discussed in the entire state.
Nilabar Pitamber Jal Samridhi Yojana is very important in terms of providing employment to the laborers, in which thousands of laborers of the state will be able to get employment. Rainfall is also very less in the places having barren land.
According to departmental information, about five lakh acres of land in the state will be made fertile through this scheme. The government says that a large number of laborers will be required to make the barren land fertile so that not only the laborers of Jharkhand but also people of other states can be given employment under this scheme. In this way, this scheme will also prove to be important in ending unemployment.
This scheme run by the Jharkhand government is no less than a boon for the laborers as this scheme will also prove helpful to the workers in arranging livelihood for them. Because under this scheme, about five thousand sports grounds will be prepared in the state and the government will also make arrangements for sports material for the players of the state through this scheme, which many workers will also be needed. Apart from this, the government will also get jobs from sports quota to those who perform best as the players by enhancing their talent.
Jharkhand Majdur Registration 2022 Online Labour card Registration was started by the state government of Jharkhand with a great motive. Under the Jharkhand Majdur Rojgar scheme & helpline Numbers, the government aims to provide benefits to 06 lakh migrant workers. In this article, you will step by step guidelines through which you are able to get Jharkhand Majdur Rojgar Helpline Numbers.
All these three schemes have been started by Chief Minister Hemant Soren Ji, under this scheme, the annual water resource capacity of the state will be increased by 5 lakh crore liters. With this scheme, the availability of water will be ensured in the drought-prone districts like Garba, Palamu, and Latehar in the state. Workers will be employed to make water tanks. All these works will be done under MNREGA. Under the scheme, Chief Minister Hemant Soren Ji says that the schemes being run by the state government will provide employment to the people in Jharkhand, but will also ban others to work here.
Benefits of Jharkhand Mazdoor Employment Scheme
- With the start of covid19help (Jharkhand Mazdoor Rozgar Yojana), Chief Minister Hemant Soren says that 6 lakh migrant laborers will get direct benefits.
- Hemant Soren Ji said that from these three schemes, about 25 crore human work lamps will be arranged, and 20 thousand crore rupees will be paid in the accounts of lakhs of laborers for the next 5 years.
- Under the Virsa Harit Gram Yojana, a laborer's family will get 50 thousand annual income.
- Under the Nilamber Pitambar Jal Samridhi Yojana, 5 lakh crore liters of rainwater will be stored every year.
- Under the Veer Shaheed Photo Ko Khel Vikas Yojana, 5000 playgrounds will be built in rural areas.
- Photos including Veer will also be given reservation in jobs through sports quota under the sports development scheme.
The state governments made many arrangements to bring back the citizens of their state. The Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Shri Hemant Soren Ji also made many arrangements to bring back the laborers of his state to his state, but now they do not have work after coming home. Chief Minister Shri Hemant Soren Ji has started many schemes to get them out of such situations. Today we are giving information about all these in our article.
Jharkhand Mazdoor Card – In order to provide the benefits of schemes to the laborers of Jharkhand, the Shramik Card scheme has been started. Under this scheme, a campaign to make labor cards for all those laborers of the state has been started by the government. Labor cards are being made for all the laborers and artisans doing factories, road construction works, building construction works, and other daily wages.
With the creation of a labor card or labor card, the government will provide financial help to their children, financial help to build housing, and assistance for the marriage of girls and women to start small domestic industries. What is Birsa Gram Yojana? Under this scheme, the Jharkhand government will give some part of the vacant land to every farmer in the state, which can be made cultivable and can plant fruit trees or grow flowers. In this way, by staying in your state, you can become a means of livelihood.
The vacant land of Jharkhand which is lying barren should be improved. Tanks should be made to collect rainwater in it so that they can irrigate their fields and barns. In this way, their crops, fruits, and flowers will be cultivated for whatever they are doing. The yield will be good. If these labor brothers and sisters will get such work within Jharkhand itself, then they will not need to go outside the state.
Jharkhand Majdur Sahayata Application Form
- Documents required to make Jharkhand Mazdoor Card
- To make a labor card, a person must have his Aadhar card.
- It is necessary for the person to have his voter ID card.
- To make a labor card, a person should also have a ration card.
- The bank passbook should also be of the applicant because the financial help given by the government will be sent to his bank account only.
- Apart from this, it is also necessary to have passport-size photos and mobile numbers.
- Jharkhand Mazdoor Employment Scheme
It is the effort of the Jharkhand government that by starting these schemes, the laborers of the state will get work in their own state. This way they will not have to go out and look for work. At present, there are more than five lakh laborers in Jharkhand who are in search of work for their livelihood. What is Veer Shaheed Polo Ho Sports Development Scheme? It is the effort of the Jharkhand government that playgrounds will be built in all the gram panchayats and districts of the state. If the performance in sports is good then it can give a new direction to their life.
The main objective of Jharkhand Mazdoor Rozgar Yojana – The main objective of the three schemes launched by the Jharkhand government is to provide employment opportunities to the working class in their own state. There are about 6 lakh laborers in the entire state who are locked down due to the Kovid epidemic. The government wants to provide employment through these schemes for those who have stayed at home. Through this scheme, citizens of both urban and rural areas will get equal benefits.