Haryana Labour Handicap (Viklang) Pension Scheme 2022
Haryana Labor Division has launched Incapacity Pension Scheme 2022 for Individuals with Disabilities (PWDs).
Haryana Labour Handicap (Viklang)
Pension Scheme 2022
Haryana Labor Division has launched Incapacity Pension Scheme 2022 for Individuals with Disabilities (PWDs). Below the Haryana Labor Welfare Fund Incapacity (Handicapped Individuals) Pension Scheme, Labor Division. Gives monetary help to individuals with disabilities. unorganized sector employees can avail monetary help of Rs. 3000 by filling on-line software kind for Labor Welfare Board Incapacity Pension Scheme at hrylabour.gov.in
Haryana Labor Welfare Fund for Individuals with Disabilities Incapacity Pension Scheme goes to assist the employees of their time of want. The Haryana Labor Incapacity Pension Scheme is relevant to all registered employees who’re affected by a contagious illness (infectious illness) or have develop into disabled resulting from an accident at work.
All Constructing and Building Employees (BOCW) can now apply on-line for the Haryana Labor Welfare Fund Incapacity Pension Scheme and replenish the Haryana Labor Incapacity Pension Scheme on-line registration / software kind.
Haryana Labor Incapacity Pension Scheme 2022
The aim of Haryana Labor Welfare Fund Incapacity Pension Scheme 2022 is to offer monetary help of Rs. 3,000 monthly to registered laborers. The principle theme of this pension scheme for individuals with disabilities is to create a conducive atmosphere for registered employees.
Haryana Labor Division Incapacity Pension Scheme Kind On-line
All of the candidates can first go to the official web site hrylabour.gov.in. On the homepage, “E-servicesRegister utilizing the part and Aadhaar card. Then login to the official Labor Division homepage. Web site and Haryana Labor Welfare Fund Handicap Pension Scheme Fill the net registration kind.
To learn full particulars of Incapacity Pension Scheme, click on on the hyperlink – Haryana Labor Incapacity Pension Scheme
Eligibility of Haryana Labor Welfare Board Haryana Incapacity Pension Scheme
Below the Haryana Labor Welfare Board’s Incapacity Pension Scheme, the welfare fund is Rs. 3,000 help monthly for disabled employees. The phrases and circumstances for availing the good thing about Haryana Labor Incapacity Pension Scheme are as underneath: –
Plans of Haryana Authorities 2022Common schemes in Haryana:Haryana Ration Card Software Kind My Crop My Particulars Haryana Ration Card Checklist 2022
|Membership 12 months||1|
|Apply software frequency / restrict||1|
|Plan for / for this plan||All|
|Proceed after dying||No.|
Haryana Labor Incapacity Pension Scheme Eligibility Standards
Labor Welfare Fund Haryana Incapacity Pension Scheme 2022 is offered to all registered employees of Haryana State who’re affected by infectious illnesses or are disabled within the office.
Haryana Labor Disabled Pension Scheme for Individuals with Disabilities
So as to get monetary help underneath Labor Welfare Board Incapacity Pension Scheme in Haryana, individuals can fulfill the next circumstances: –
- All employees have to be registered with a minimum of 1 12 months membership / subscription.
- Within the identification certificates of the registered laborers, the registration price and the quantity of up to date subscription must be talked about.
- Candidates should produce a Incapacity Certificates (70% to 100% Everlasting Incapacity) issued by the Well being Division of Haryana.
- It’s essential to add the No Objection Certificates issued by the Division of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- The declaration talked about within the on-line software that the applicant doesn’t obtain pension from every other authorities division / board / company / establishment is required to be stuffed and uploaded in full.
- Beneficiaries are required to add a life certificates and make a contribution in November of every 12 months.
Key Features of Scheme
- The main objective of this Disabled Pension Scheme 2020 is to make the self-reliant and empowered by providing financial assistance to the disabled persons of the state so that the society can walk shoulder to shoulder.
- Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 1800 per month will be provided by the Haryana government as financial assistance to the disabled persons of the state.
- Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana and other Social Security Schemes like Old Age Pension Scheme, Widow Pension Scheme are fully implemented by the state government.
- The total self income from all sources must not exceed the minimum wages of unskilled labour as notified by the Labor Department.
All individuals with disabilities are required to use on-line inside 1 12 months of the incidence of incapacity.
Required Document for Disability Pension Scheme in Haryana
Important Document to Apply Online
- Disability certificate of 60% & above.
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof : Any one of the following documents for the domicile of Haryana issued prior to 15 years to date of application will be accepted :-
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Name of applicant in Voter List
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Electricity bill/ Water bill
- Documents of House and land
- Copy of LIC Policy
- Registered Rent Deed of House
- Permanent resident certificate of Haryana
Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Age 18 years and above.
- Domicile of Haryana & residing in Haryana for the last 3 years at the time of submission of application.
- Self income from all sources should not exceed the minimum wages of unskilled labour as notified by the Labour Department.
- Disability ranging from 60-100%
- Total absence of sight.
- Visual acquity not exceeding 3/60 to 10/200 (snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- A lose of sense of hearing to the extent that it is non-functional for the ordinary purposes of life.
- Orthopaedic disabled with a permanent disability of 60% and above.
- Mental Retardation with I.Q. not exceeding 50.
“Pension” wherever occurring in any Government notification concerning Social Security Benefits means and includes, income received or accrued from accumulated earnings, including schemes:
- *Provident Funds, or
- *Annuities from any source including Commercial Banks, Financial Institutions or Insurance.