Haryana Cyber Security Portal & Toll Free Number | eLearning Registration 2022 / Login at haryanaismo.gov.in
This portal will provide raise awareness on online issues and will also provide information on points to be kept in mind while using Internet.
haryana cyber security portal 2022 at haryanaismo.gov.in and toll free number at 1800-180-1234 for cyber alert reporting & raise awareness on online issues, elearning registration 2021 / login at Information Security Management Office website Haryana has launched cyber security portal haryanaismo. gov.in and toll free number 1800-180-1234 launched
- 1 Haryana Cyber Security Portal
- 1.1 About Haryana Information Security Management Office (ISMO)
- 1.2 Haryana Cyber Security Portal and Toll Free Numbers
- 1.3 Ways to secure your system
- 1.4 Current Approach to Cyber Security
- 1.5 E-Learning Registration / Login on Haryana Information Security Portal
- 1.6 Haryana Cyber Security E-Learning Initiative
- 1.7 Verify Certificate
- 1.8 Cyberdost Twitter Handle Launched
Haryana Cyber Security Portal
Haryana government has become the first state to launch cyber security portal at haryanaismo.gov.in. Apart from this, toll free number 1800-180-1234 has been started for cyber security and cyber alert reporting. This portal will provide awareness on online issues and also provide information on points to be kept in mind while using internet.
People can also do e-learning registration / login on the website of Haryana Information Security Management Office. In this article, we will tell you the complete details of Haryana Cyber Security Portal and Toll Free Number and how to apply for e-learning at haryanaismo.gov.in.
About Haryana Information Security Management Office (ISMO)
Information security (commonly referred to as cyber security) has gained importance during recent years given the rapid increase in cyber threats emanating not only from organized groups but also from state-sponsored actors. Security is becoming more and more established in the government structure and it is no longer acceptable for security to be a secondary function of the IT department. To address this topic, an Apex IT Committee of the State (known as IT Prism) known as Information Security Management Office (ISMO) with Scope/Charters will be constituted under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary, Haryana. Dedicated organizational structure was approved. Its 30th meeting was held on 18 March 2014.
Security is becoming more and more established in government structures and security is no longer acceptable for government organizations to have a secondary function. The State Government had set up the Information Security Management Office (ISMO) as an institutional setup to address security concerns in a continuous manner rather than as a one-time effort. ISMO is positioned as an independent agency under the State e-Governance Society, progressively capable of supporting all departments and agencies of the government. Haryana ISMO follows the principle of prevention, detection and response.
Haryana Cyber Security Portal and Toll Free Number
Information Security Management Office (ISMO) has launched this cyber security portal to address the issues of internet attack, mobile device security and cyber threats. This is the first time that a state in India has launched a cyber security portal that can be accessed through the link - https://haryanaismo.gov.in/ .
Ways to secure your system
People can secure their system through the following methods available on Cyber Security Portal:-
- Keeping Kids Safe Online – https://haryanaismo.gov.in/assets/pdf/secure1.pdf
- Staying Safe on Social Networking Sites – https://haryanaismo.gov.in/assets/pdf/secure2.pdf
- Beware of Fake Antivirus – https://haryanaismo.gov.in/assets/pdf/secure3.pdf
- Preventing and Responding to Identity Theft – https://haryanaismo.gov.in/assets/pdf/secure4.pdf
- Minimize access for others – https://haryanaismo.gov.in/assets/pdf/secure5.pdf
In addition, the Haryana state government has launched a toll free number 1800-180-1234 to report cyber security issues.
Current Approach to Cyber Security
Data exchanged in cyberspace can be exploited. There is a need for a strategic framework and actions to counter cyber attacks. This should include a combination of preventive, espionage and reactive processes to deal with cyber attacks. The overall goal for data/assets security should be based on key framework as well as standards, including but not limited to OWASP, ISO 27001 etc. ISMO commences its operations with the identification and implementation of open source tools and procedures that will help in the quick identification of an incident and response to the incident to prevent an attack. There are three approaches being adopted by ISMO:
SMO has launched two of its programs in line with the above approach.
- CVM: Continuous Vulnerability Management
- CSM: Continuous Security Monitoring
Security is becoming more and more established in the government structure and it is no longer acceptable for security to be a secondary function of the IT department. From now on, any person in the state of Haryana can log on to the cyber security portal at haryanaismo.gov.in and know the ways to protect oneself from cyber threats. This portal contains all the information about keeping kids safe online.
Check Haryana ISMO Services – https://haryanismo.gov.in/services
Since children use internet, they need to be educated on how to keep themselves safe from cyber threats. This portal has a set of questions for the students of different classes which they need to answer. It will be introduced in schools in Haryana and said that this is the first time in the country that any state has launched such a cyber security portal.
E-Learning Registration / Login on Haryana Information Security Portal
Given below is the complete procedure to do e-learning registration and login on Haryana Information Security Portal:-
- Firstly visit the official website https://haryanaismo.gov.in/ .
- On the homepage, click on “ eLearning ” tab present in the main menu or directly click on https://haryanaismo.gov.in/elearning/index .
- Then in the newly opened window, click on the “ Sign Up ” tab
- In the new window, give your consent and click on “ Next ” button to open Haryana ISMO e-learning online registration form
- Enter all the details correctly and click on “ Submit ” button to complete the e-learning registration process.
- Then proceed to create Haryana Information Security Portal e-learning login
- Enter Username, Password and hit on “ Login ” button to login e-learning on Haryana Cyber Security Portal.
Haryana Cyber Security E-Learning Initiative
- E-learning is an initiative of ISMO Haryana to spread awareness and build knowledge on various topics related to information and cyber security to students of different age groups with the aim of building a cyber secure ecosystem.
- The objective of the e-learning portal is to educate the students online and build cyber security hygiene towards the issue of online games, chatting, educational information etc. as the students are commonly exposed to cyber threats with unsafe access to internet from hackers, cyber bullies, stalkers. The impact of the hazards is not known. and online hunters, etc. The vision of this online portal is to highlight the importance of cyber security among the students and the need to give a prominent place in daily usage to avoid the threats related to cyber.
- Students of class 5th-8th and class 9th-12th can learn and build upon the basics of cyber security hygiene.
- Students can learn the material by creating login in simple steps.
- 5 attempts are allowed per student to pass the exam
- The successful candidate will be issued a digitally signed certificate from the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) Haryana.
- An online test can be attempted after the completion of the training module to access the knowledge gained by the students, following which a digitally signed certificate will be issued by the ISMO to the concerned students.
The digitally signed certificate can also be verified by the school administration by entering the certificate number on the Verify Certificate link – http://haryanaismo.gov.in/certificate/certificateauthenticate