Gujarat Shravan Tirth darshan Yojana
Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana Online Registration | Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana Application Form | Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana PDF Form Download
The state government of Gujarat under the leadership of Mr. Narendra Singh Modi Ji has launched a new scheme called Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana. This scheme is specially launched for the senior citizens of the state who have the desire to go on a Tirth yatra at this stage of their life. The senior citizens who are planning to go on a Tirth yatra in the places in Gujarat would get a subsidy from the government. In this article, we will make you aware of this scheme in a detailed way containing its benefits, objectives, application procedure, eligibility, etc.
This scheme is initiated by the state government for the old age people who have the desire to go on a birth yatra. This scheme is specially meant for the senior citizens of the state regardless of the community, caste, and gender they belong to. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, one must be a senior citizen of Gujarat regardless of his or her community. With the help of Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana, the senior citizens can now cover all the popular religious destinations in the state by the subsidy provided by the government. Under this scheme, the state government would pay 50% of the cost of travel expenses by non-AC State transport buses within the state. The subsidy would be provided only for the birth yatra within Gujarat. This scheme is not applicable to places that are outside Gujarat.
The most important objective of this scheme is to provide subsidies to all the senior citizens of Gujarat who are interested in going on a Tirth yatra within the state of Gujarat. 50% of the travel expenses will be borne by the state government itself. Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana will promote tourism in the state of Gujarat. When the tourism activities increase in Gujarat its infrastructure and cultural heritage will also improve.
“Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana” will be re-launched by Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board, from 01.04.2022. Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana has been implemented by the approved Chief Minister from 01.05.2017 for the purpose that senior citizens of Gujarat can easily visit various pilgrimages in Gujarat. For More Detail About Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022, give the below article Or Official Advertisement.
The elders of the country go for Tirth yatra (visiting the pilgrimages) for religious purposes. However, due to their old age, they suffer from many problems while they are on such tours. This is why the Gujarat government announced the Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana for such elders, which is basically a subsidy. The elders shall get a subsidy of up to 50% on their travel expenses – the Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani announced – along with other benefits.
Eligibility of the Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
- Resident Of Gujarat– You will have to be a resident of Gujarat to get the benefits of this scheme. Residents of any other state other than Gujarat are not eligible to take part in this scheme.
- Age Limit – Since this scheme is for senior citizens, you will have to have attained at least 60 years of age to avail the benefits of this scheme. Even 60-year-olds can apply.
Features of the scheme
- Subsidy– The subsidy is given for all non-ac travel costs by bus. This means that if you are traveling via non-ac buses, then you will get 50% of your travel costs covered under this scheme. However, if you are traveling to a different state, then you will not get the benefit. You have to do the Tirth yatra within the state to get this subsidy.
- Secular – The senior citizens from all sects and communities shall get this benefit. This means that if you are traveling for pilgrimage purposes then you will get the subsidy irrespective of your caste or creed. But you must travel only within Gujarat.
- Travel Plan – Also remember, that before applying you will have to make a travel plan of 2 nights and 3 days. You will have to come together with a group of senior citizens traveling along with you. You will have to fill out the details of the travel plan on the registration form.
Important Documents should be with candidates?
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Passport Size Photo
- Certificate of Residence (utility bills, etc.)
This scheme is initiated by the state government for the old-age people who have the desire to go on a Tirth yatra. This scheme is specially meant for the senior citizens of the state regardless of the community, caste, and gender they belong to. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, one must be a senior citizen of Gujarat regardless of his or her community. With the help of Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana, the senior citizens can now cover all the popular religious destinations in the state by the subsidy provided by the government. Under this scheme, the state government would pay 50% of the cost of travel expenses by non-AC State transport buses within the state. The subsidy would be provided only for the Tirth yatra within Gujarat. This scheme is not applicable to places that are outside Gujarat.
The Gujarat government will give a financial aid of Rs 5,000 to each tribal person who undertakes the pilgrimage to Ram Janmabhoomi in Ayodhya, state Tourism Minister Purnesh Modi said in an official release Saturday. He said tribal people are descendants of Shabari Mata who met Lord Ram during his 14-year exile.
Addressing an audience at Shabari Dham located at Subir village in the tribal-dominated Dangs district on Friday, Modi had announced the financial aid which, he said, is in line with similar assistance given for the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, Sindhu Darshan, and Shravan Tirth Yatra.
The Gujarat government has been making repeated efforts to boost the tourism industry. Currently, Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana has been implemented by the tourism department. Under this scheme, people of Gujarat aged 60 years and above will be given a 50% fare to travel to famous pilgrimages and places of interest in Gujarat.
Through Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana, old people will be able to visit famous temples, places of interest, and other places in Gujarat. You can apply for Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana online from their official website. Or visit the nearest S.T depot to get all the information.
Subsidy- Provided by buses for all non-AC travel expenses. This means that if you are traveling by non-AC buses, you will get 50% of your travel expenses covered under this plan. However, if you are traveling to a different state, you will not get the benefit of it. To get this subsidy you have to make a pilgrimage within the state.
Non-sectarian - Senior citizens of all denominations and communities will get this benefit. This means that if you are traveling for a pilgrimage you will get a subsidy regardless of your race or creed. But you have to travel to Gujarat only. Travel Plan - Also, remember that before applying, you need to create a 2-night and 3-day travel plan. You must accompany a group of senior citizens traveling with you. You will need to fill in the travel plan details on the registration form.
Shravan has a unique place in the hearts of all the countrymen. The Government of Gujarat has decided to implement the "Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana" with immediate effect so that the senior citizens of Gujarat can easily visit the pilgrimage sites in Gujarat in the modern age.
If a resident of Gujarat aged 60 years or above travels in a group to visit religious places in Gujarat by Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (ST) or by a private luxury bus, they will be paid 50% of the luxury bus fare by the state government. If a private bus is hired, in that case, the actual fare and ST. The bus fare will be 50% of whichever is less. If both spouses are traveling together, one of them must be 30 years of age or older. The beneficiary will be entitled to this benefit once in a lifetime. This benefit will be available within a total travel limit of 8 nights and 8 days.
The country runs various schemes for the well-being of the citizens and the public. The schemes of the Government of India and the schemes of the Government of Gujarat have also been jointly implemented. The Government of Gujarat runs women-oriented schemes, self-employment schemes, Korona assistance schemes, and disability welfare schemes. Apart from this, social welfare schemes are working for the benefit of the citizens through social security schemes.
Many schemes are run by the Commissioner of Gujarat Government, Office of Cottage, and Village Industries. In which Dattopant Thengadi Artisan Interest Assistance Scheme, Jyoti Gramodyog Vikas Yojana, Manav Kalyanaan Yojana, Industrial Cooperative Society Package Scheme, Gramodyog Vikas Kendra, and Shri Vajpayee Bank Cable Schemes are running. Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana has been implemented to provide self-employment to educated unemployed youth in urban and rural areas.
It is very important that educated unemployed youth, handicapped and blind youth from urban and rural areas of Gujarat get the opportunity of self-employment. For which bank credit will be provided by Shri Bajpai Bank Cable Scheme. The Vajpayee bankable yojana is aimed at promoting cottage industries and encouraging them to start their own businesses and become self-reliant.
The following documents will be required to avail of the Vajpayee Bankable Scheme.
- Application form in the prescribed form (to be submitted in two copies)
- 2 passport size photographs (both must be attached with the application form.)
- Election card
- Aadhaar card
- Birth Registration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate (LC)
- Certificate of Educational Qualification (Marksheet of those who have passed the last examination)
- Certificate of a competent officer of caste (for Scheduled Caste-SC and Scheduled Tribe-ST)
- Certificate of Civil Surgeon / Competent Officer of Disability / Blind Percentage in case of 40% or more disabled/blind beneficiaries
- Certificate of training/experience.
- Attach the original price list with the VAT / TIN number of the equipment to be purchased.
- The basis of the proposed place of business. (Receipt of lease / lease agreement / house tax receipt original.
- Consent letter/electric bill of the landlord if electricity is to be consumed.
|Scheme Name||Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Official Website||Click here|