Enrollment & Download of Vatsalya Card for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022
Cashless treatment is offered to Gujarati individuals who are below the poverty threshold through this scheme.
In order to provide cashless treatment, both Central and state governments implement various kinds of schemes. Recently the government of Gujarat has also launched Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. Through this scheme cashless treatment is provided to the citizens of Gujarat who are below the poverty line. This article covers all the important aspects of the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. You will get to know how you can apply under the Mukhyamantri Amrutum scheme by reading this article. Other than that you will also get to know details about objectives, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, etc. So in order to benefit from Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022, you have to read this article carefully.
The government of Gujarat has launched Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana in order to provide cashless treatment for tertiary care to the citizens who are below the poverty line. Through this scheme, beneficiaries can avail of cashless Medical and surgical treatment for catastrophic illnesses. Under this scheme, nearly 1763 processes along with their follow-up are covered. Beneficiaries can avail of cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per annum per family. The government is also going to pay Rs 300 to the beneficiary as transport charges for every instance of availing treatment from the impaneled hospital.
The beneficiaries will also be provided a card which will be helpful in availing cashless treatment. Based on the success of the scheme and feedback received from various stakeholders the government of Gujarat has extended the Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana which includes all the families having an annual income up to Rs 400000 per annum and named this scheme Mukhyamantri Amrutam Vatsalya Yojana.
The main objective of Mukhymantri Amrutam Yojana is to provide cashless treatment to the citizens of Gujarat. Now citizens are not required to worry about medical expenses as the government of Gujarat is going to cover all the medical expenses through the scheme. Beneficiaries can avail of cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh through the scheme. Now not a single citizen in Gujarat will be deprived of getting treatment. The government is also going to provide a transport charge of Rs 300 for every instance of availing treatment from the impaneled hospital.
Procedures Covered Under Gujarat Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal disease
- Neurological disease
- Cancer (Malignancies)
- Neonatal diseases
- Knee and hip replacement
- Joint replacement and kidney
- Liver, kidney, pancreas transplant etc
Benefits Of Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana
- The government of Gujarat has launched Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- Through this scheme cashless treatment is provided for tertiary care to the citizens who are below the poverty line.
- Through this scheme, beneficiaries can avail of cashless Medical and surgical treatment for catastrophic illnesses.
- Under this scheme, nearly 1763 processes along with their follow-up are covered.
- Beneficiaries can avail of cashless treatment upto Rs 5 lakh per annum per family.
- The government is also going to pay Rs 300 to the beneficiary as transport charges for every instance of availing treatment from the empanelled hospital.
- The beneficiaries will also be provided with a card which will be helpful in availing cashless treatment.
- Based on the success of the scheme and feedback received from various stakeholders the government of Gujarat have extended Mukhymantri autumn Yojana which includes all the family having an annual income upto Rs 400000 per annum and named this scheme Mukhyamantri amrutam Vatsalya Yojana.
Features Of Gujarat Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana
- Beneficiaries can take treatment from all the empanelled hospitals under the scheme
- The list of the empanelled hospital will be provided at the time of issuance of the card
- Information related to the hospital can be obtained by calling a toll-free helpline number 1800 233 1022
- At the time of treatment, beneficiaries are not bound to pay any amount at the empanelled hospital
- It is the responsibility of the hospitals to arrange for all the medicine and test needed for the treatment
- If the beneficiary is using their own mode of transport then also the beneficiary will be paid transport assistance
- In hospitals, there will be a help desk with Arogya Mitra for a scheme to guide the beneficiary
- In order to avail, the benefit of the scheme beneficiaries are only required to take the card when they go to the hospital
- Consultation and medicine both are covered under this scheme
- If the beneficiary loses the card then he or she can go to the taluk kiosk can get a new card
- There is no age limit under the scheme for children to be covered
- There is also no is the limit for the beneficiaries
- The head of the family and spouse is required to be enrolled and then the dependent can be added
- A beneficiary can only get one add-on card
- The card will also consist of a photograph of the head of the family
- All the family members should be covered in one ration card in order to be enrolled as one family
Eligibility Of Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana
- Beneficiaries who are from below poverty line families and whose information is included in the district BPL list prepared by State Government rural development department and Urban Development Department
- Families having annual income upto Rs 400000
- All Urban and rural ASHAs
- Accredited reporters
- Fix pay employees of classes 3 and 4 appointed by the State Government
- U win card holder
- Senior citizens of those families whose annual income is upto Rs 600000
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Proof of residence
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Driving licence
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply Under Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana
- In order to apply under this scheme, beneficiaries are required to go to the nearest kiosk
- The beneficiary is required to ask for an application form
- Now beneficiaries have to fill all the required details in this application form
- After that beneficiary have to upload all the required documents
- Now beneficiaries have to submit this form at the kiosk
- By following this procedure you can apply under Mukhyamantri autumn Yojana
Mukhyamantri Amrutum (MA) Yojana is a health insurance scheme specially designed to cover the medical expenses of families living under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) in Gujarat. The insurance plan has also been extended to offer financial security to lower-middle-class families. Under this scheme, nearly 1763 processes along with their follow-up are covered. Beneficiaries can avail of cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per annum per family. The beneficiaries will also be provided a card which will be helpful in availing cashless treatment.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more.
The Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana is a health insurance scheme launched by the Government of Gujarat on 4th September 2012. It was initially launched only to cater to people who fall under the lowest income groups of the state i.e. Below the Poverty Line (BPL). The government is also going to pay Rs 300 to the beneficiary as transport charges for every instance of availing treatment from the impaneled hospital.
Based on the success of the scheme and feedback received from various stakeholders the government of Gujarat has extended the Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana which includes all the families having an annual income up to Rs 400000 per annum and named this scheme Mukhyamantri Amrutam Vatsalya Yojana.
This scheme is for those who can not afford the high cost of medical treatment. Facing medical problems is common but defending the problem is not equal because everyone has different affordability to do their work treatment.MA Card Yojana is a boon for those middle-class families. Increasing medical costs in India are a major concern, especially for poor people. This scheme provides financial support to the below poverty line and lower-income families living in Gujarat. Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana is the modified cover that includes more families. For all information keep tuned with this page. We will provide you with all the information on this page.MAA Card Form Online Apply 2021.
This Scholarship is a boon for all the poor families who can not afford the high fees of doctors. In order to provide medical aid, the Government of Gujarat launched Mukhyamantri Amrutum ‘MA’ Yojana on 4th September 2012. Recently, the plan has been modified to include lower-middle-class families within the state. Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana is a health care plan developed by the Government of Gujarat to help poor families in their major adversities. stay connected with this page for the latest update.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Vatsalya Yojana Online form is available on its official website www.magujarat.com. An applicant can download the form or apply online nearby center to avail of such a wonderful scheme by which poor family can check their family member to the doctor at a reasonable price. Check the status after completing submitting documents. The link to the official site is given below. And for more details and updates stay tuned with us. We will provide you with all the information on our page.
Gujarat state government provides some relief to the people from the lower-income group. In Gujarat, state people allowed them to use their Mukhyamantri Amrutam MA Cards & Ma Vatsalya Cards. With the help of Mukhyamantri Amrutam card & MA, Vatsalya Cards people are able to avail of free covid-19 thousand rupees at a Private hospital. In this article, we will share with you our complete benefits and how you are able to avail yourself benefits of Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana in Gujarat. Also, get step by step procedure for Ma Vatsalya Card Status 2022.
This decision was taken by the State Government of Gujarat issued MA & MA Vatsalya Cards for coronavirus treatment In Private hospitals. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani add a meeting with a core group of state government and take this decision. With the help of Mukhyamantri Amrutam ( MA ) & MA Vatsalya, Cards state people are able to avail of free coronavirus treatment for upto 50000 rupees in private hospitals. Cardholders are able to avail of benefits of Rs 5000 rupees for a maximum of 10 days till 10 July.
Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana is a Health Insurance Scheme implemented by the government of Gujarat. This initiative was taken by the government to get the people who are under the lowest income group (BPL/LIG/MIG) in the state. Find the objective of the screen to provide health insurance benefits for state people.
There are many designs to chat information regarding my card status. If you want to check your MA card status you have to navigate the official web page and then select the application status option. After entering your application number and other information you are able to check ma card status easily. As per the registration procedure Asha workers that help BPL families to register under the scheme are given Rs. 100 per family as an incentive.
We all know that there are many poor families who belong to the below poverty line category. For those families, the government has launched the MA Vatsalya card Yojana. Under this scheme, eligible beneficiaries will get health insurance for the state people. Under MA Vatsalya Cards people from the low-income groups have an annual income of less than 3 lakh rupees. Those who are talking at crematoriums will be considered as covid-19 frontline workers and get related benefits.
Recently, the state government of Gujarat has announced and launched a completely new scheme for providing different incentives to the poor and needy people of the state. Under this welfare scheme, the government official will provide various incentives to the poor people of the entire state who are living in the Gujarat state.
The name of the scheme is Gujarat Amrutam Yojana. The government will provide various incentives to the lower-income groups by providing the MA Vatsalya Card in the entire state. The MA Vatsalya Card Status of this scheme will be updated soon and after that, all the beneficiaries will be able to get the benefits for sure. In the state of Gujarat, the people are allowed to use their Mukhyamantri Amrutam MA Cards or MA Vatsalya Cards for benefits or reliefs.
Through this MA Vatsalya Card or Mukhyamantri Amrutam Card, all the people of the state will get free COVID-19 thousand rupees in Private Hospitals directly from the government officials. This money will help you during the treatment of COVID 19. The MA Vatsalya Card Status 2021 will be available soon. After that, the money will directly be transferred to the beneficiary's bank accounts through the DBT model.
All the decisions about providing the Free 1000 Rupees in Private Hospitals will be done by the Gujarat state government recently. The government will issue MA Vatsalya Card for this purpose for the coronavirus treatment in Private Hospitals. the Chief Minister of Gujarat state Vijay Rupani has a discussion with other ministers about the pandemic and serious conditions of the state and the poor and lower-income people and come forward with this MA Vatsalya Card Scheme for providing the benefits and relief among those people who really need this type of financial help directly from the government officials.
With the help of the MA Vatsalya Card and Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA), the people of the state will be able to get and avail themselves of free coronavirus treatment for up to 50,000 Rupees in Private Hospitals. The benefits will be directly provided by the government officials through the DBT method. The beneficiaries will be able to get the benefit of Rs. 5000 maximum 10 days till the 10th July. The MA Vatsalya Card Status will be updated soon by the official website of the official portal.
In this article, we will discuss all the important points of the Gujarat Amrutam Yojana or MA Vatsalya Yojana. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the MA Vatsalya Card Status such as benefits, objectives, features, key points, details, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure, helpline number, etc. We will also provide you with the steps to check the beneficiary status and beneficiary list of this Free Private Treatment Card Online.
|Name Of The Scheme||Mukhymantri Amrutum Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Gujarat|
|Objective||To Provide Cashless Treatment|
|Benefit||Cashless Treatment Upto Rs 5 Lakh|