Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2022 Registration, List, Eligibility | Check Travel Details Online
Under this Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana, the state govt. will provide free pilgrimage visits to 77,000 senior citizens in the state.
Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Registration 2022 | Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana Online Application | Track Application Status Tirth Yatra Yojana | Delhi Chief Minister Free Tirth Yatra Yojana Online Application Form
Hello friends, the government has started a new scheme Mukhyamantri Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana for the senior citizens of Delhi . The government already had several schemes to make senior citizens self-reliant . India is a religious country and pilgrimage is also very important. Some senior citizens of Delhi are unable to go for pilgrimage due to lack of finances. The government has started this free pilgrimage scheme for senior citizens who cannot afford to go for pilgrimage on their own. Today in this article we disclosed the complete scheme related information; Please have a look to know more about the scheme.
Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana- Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Scheme 2022
Under this scheme, the government is providing a chance to the citizen of Delhi who is unable to go on pilgrimage for his own money spent. There is no offline registration process available for Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana Delhi , you can do your registration through online mode on Delhi e-district web portal. Under this scheme the government will bear all the expenses like travel, food, residence etc. All the facilities under this scheme will be provided free of cost by the government.
The scheme will be restarted from 14 February 2022
It has been decided by the Delhi government to restart the Chief Minister's pilgrimage scheme . For which the first train will be left for Dwarkadhish in Gujarat on 14 February 2022 and the second train will be left for Rameshwaram on 18 February 2022. Through this scheme, senior citizens of Delhi are sent on pilgrimage. After one and a half months this scheme is going to start again. A large number of citizens of Delhi have applied to visit Dwarkadhish and Rameshwaram on pilgrimage. Apart from this, information has also been provided by the officials that discussions have been held regarding the implementation of this scheme. After which two trains have been scheduled for the time being. Further, under this scheme, some more trains will also be sent for pilgrimage. Through which the citizens of Delhi will be made to visit pilgrimage sites.
1000 pilgrims to be sent to Ayodhya
Under the Chief Minister's Tirth Yatra Yojana , a batch will be sent to Ayodhya on 3 December 2021. In which 1000 people will attend. Under this scheme, in October 2021, it was decided by the cabinet of Delhi to include Ayodhya under the Chief Minister's pilgrimage scheme. Now citizens of Delhi will be able to visit Ayodhya for free. Under this scheme, the first train carrying 1000 pilgrims will be left for Ayodhya on 3 December 2021. This information has been given by Kamal Bansal, Chairman of Teerth Yatra Development Committee. A large number of applications are also being received under the scheme for various pilgrimage sites including Ayodhya for pilgrimage. Pilgrims will be sent to other places too soon.
Pilgrims will be sent by the Delhi government on 13 circuits including places like Rameshwaram, Shirdi, Mathura, Haridwar, Tirupati. The entire cost of which will be borne by the Delhi Government. Each pilgrim can take along with him a citizen of 21 years of age or more. The cost of which will also be borne by the Delhi government.
The scheme can be restarted from 15 November 2021
Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana can be restarted from 15 November 2021 . Whose first journey can be for Ayodhya. The scheme was launched in January 2018. This scheme was stalled for the last one and a half years due to coronavirus infection. The Revenue Department of Delhi Government is the nodal agency for Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana. Apart from this, arrangements for travel and accommodation of pilgrims will be made through Delhi Tourism and Transport Development Corporation. A meeting was also organized last week. Under which discussions were held about resuming this scheme.
- This scheme can be restarted on 4 routes which are Ayodhya, Amritsar, Rameshwaram and Vaishno Devi. Through this scheme, the entire cost of returning from home is borne by the Delhi government. Including traveling by air-conditioned train, accommodation in proper AC hotel, food, local travel etc.
- Elders can also take a young person with them to help them. The cost of which will also be borne by the government. To get the benefit of this scheme, applicants have to submit an online application. Apart from this, applications can also be made by visiting the office of the divisional commissioner, the office of the MLA of the area or the office of the pilgrimage committee. Beneficiaries under this scheme are selected through a draw.
Ayodhya will be included under the scheme
Through Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana , pilgrimage to the elders of Delhi is done by the Delhi Government. The entire cost of which is borne by the Delhi Government. This yatra is organized at many pilgrimage sites which include Haridwar, Dwarkapuri, Maharaj Rameshwaram, Shirdi, Vaishno Devi, Ajmer etc. Now it has been decided by the Delhi government to include Ram Janmabhoomi Ayodhya also under this scheme. This was announced by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 27 October 2021. This plan is currently on hold due to coronavirus infection but arrangements are being made to restart this scheme from the third week of November 2021.
The last train for the pilgrimage was flagged off on 2 January 2020. The first train for Amritsar was flagged off from Safdarjung Railway Station on 12 July 2019. 36 trains have been dispatched at different places through this scheme from 12 July 2019 to 20 January 2020. Through which the pilgrimage has been made by the citizens of more than 35000 Delhi.
The train left for these places under the scheme
- rameshwaram 9 train
- Tirupati 5 Train
- Dwarkadhish 6 Train
- Amritsar 4 Train
- Vaishno Devi 4 Train
- shirdi 3 train
- jagannathpuri 2 train
- ujjain 2 train
- Ajmer 1 Train
Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana March Update
On March 14, 2021, the budget of Rs 69000 crores for the financial year 2021-22 has been announced by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal. During this announcement, it was decided to take the elderly citizens of Delhi on a pilgrimage to Ayodhya to visit Ramlala, under the Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana . The entire cost of this journey will be borne by the Delhi Government. A team of doctors and paramedical staff will also be sent along with the pilgrims. All citizens who are 70 years of age or above can also take an attendant with them.
- Through this scheme, now the citizens of Delhi will get an opportunity to undertake pilgrimage to Ayodhya.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana, 1000 pilgrims will be selected every year from each assembly constituency. Accidental insurance coverage up to ₹100000 will also be provided to all the identified pilgrims. Through this scheme, now the dream of the citizens of Delhi to undertake pilgrimage will be fulfilled.
Amenities available during the trip
Air-conditioned train, accommodation, food, boarding, lodging and other arrangements will be made available to the people in this journey. At the same time, an attendant above the age of 21 years can accompany every elderly passenger. If you also want to take advantage of all these facilities, then you can get your application done under this scheme. Under the scheme, the government will provide free pilgrimage to 77,000 senior citizens.
Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana New Update
As you all know that the infection of corona virus is spreading day by day all over the country, due to which the people of the country are struggling. . So that this infection can be prevented from spreading. Under this scheme, senior citizens of the state were being given free travel, under this scheme, all the expenditure is being done by the government there.
Places covered under Delhi Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana
- Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi
- Delhi-Amritsar- Bagha Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi
- Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi
Documents of CM Tirth Yatra Scheme (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Age should be 60 years or more to take advantage of pilgrimage scheme. An assistant of 18 years of age or above can accompany every senior citizen on the pilgrimage.
- Government officials and employees cannot participate under this scheme. A senior citizen can take advantage of the pilgrimage scheme only once in his life.
- The annual income of an elderly citizen should be less than Rs 3 lakh. People of 71 years of age and above will also have the facility to carry an attendant up to 21 years of age. All trains will be air conditioned.
- applicant's aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana Online Application Process – Registration Tirth Yatra Yojana
Applicants need to follow the below mentioned steps to register themselves for this Yatra
- Open the official website to register for the visit .
- Now click on “New User” from “ Registration in E-District Delhi ” section
- There select “ Aadhaar Card ” or “Voter Card” and enter Document No.
- Now enter the captcha code and tick the checkbox
- Click on “ Continue ” option and the registration form appears
- Enter the rest of the information in the form and upload the scanned image
- Submit the application form and remember the registration id and password
- Now login to the site and apply for mukhymantri tirth yatra yojana
Process to find application status
- Open the official website .
- From the home page you have to click on the “ Track your application ” option from the Services section
- Select the name of the department “ Revenue Department ”
- Then select “ mukhymantri tirth yatra yojana ”
- Enter the application number and name of the applicant
- Now enter the captcha appears on the screen
- Click on the search option and your application status will appear on the screen
Procedure to file Grievance
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e-district, Delhi .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Register Grievance .
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which there will be a grievance form.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to register the grievance.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to the Delhi Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number or by writing email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 011-23935730, 011-23935731, 011-23935732, 011-23935733, 011-23935734
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org