Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme: Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits
In this article today, we will share with all of you the important scheme which has been launched by the Odisha Government for the year 2021
In this article today, we will share with all of you the important scheme which has been launched by the Odisha Government for the year 2021. You all will be glad to know about the Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme which has been launched recently by the concerned authorities to promote the industry of fisheries and sea farming. We have mentioned all of the details regarding the scheme in this article including the eligibility criteria educational criteria important dates and also the step-by-step procedure to apply for the scheme online. We have shared each and every important detail about the scheme in this article so that all the farmers can apply for it.
Odisha government has propelled Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme to advance serious hydroponics in fisheries part. This plan will give work backing to business people, jobless youth, and intrigued dynamic fish ranchers. The new plan will likewise support fish creation in the state and help those young people who are confronting joblessness in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic flare-up. This program means to help fish ranchers/youthful business visionaries including traveler ranchers influenced due to COVID-19 for the age of salary and vocation uphold. Around 1080 nos. of Bio-floc tanks will be created under this program with appropriation upheld under the state plan plot during 2020-21.
This plan will advance high-yielding escalated fish cultivation in little zone utilizing Biofloc Technology. This Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme will likewise empower ranchers, business people, and jobless youth into salary age through little scope Bio-floc cultivating framework. In this plan, budgetary help at 40% for the general class and 60% for SC/ST and ladies recipients through DBT mode would be given as endowment. This plan will bring about the advancement of new innovation in the state, give vocation backing to 540 jobless adolescents/fish ranchers, and increment profitability of 300 kg/Tank in BFT.
To apply for the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- Only the people who are in the occupation of Freshwater Fish and brackish water shrimp farmers (grow-out tanks, nurseries, and seed tanks); fish and shrimp hatchery operators; private entrepreneurs are eligible for the scheme.
- The unemployed educated youth of the state will be given priority in this scheme.
- The beneficiary will have to undergo specialized training on Bio-floc before the operation of the unit.
- Back ended assistance for the installation of a Bio-floc system inside a shed with PVC/ tarpaulin tanks, water supply, drainage, and aeration units will be given to the beneficiary
- The brackish water shrimp farms/ nursery and seed tanks/ hatchery beneficiaries must have a concerned license from Coastal Aquaculture Authority.
- The assistance will be with a minimum of 2 tanks and a maximum of 6 tanks.
The following documents are required while applying for the opportunity:-
- Aadhaar Card as Identification Proof.
- Photocopy of Land Document.
- If Bank Loan is already taken, then a consent letter from Bank.
- Bank Account No. with A/C IFS Code for DBT (Photocopy)
Application Procedure Of Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment:-
- First, the beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Odisha Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Schemes” tab
- A drop-down list will display on your screen
- Click at the “Fisheries Schemes” link
- You can also click on the link given here.
- A new page will display on your screen click on the option called ‘Brief Description of The Scheme ‘section in front of the scheme name “Promotion of Intensive Aquaculture through Introduction of Bio-floc Technology during the year 2020-21”
- Further, click on the option called view
- A list of schemes will display on your screen
- A PDF file will display on your screen with all of the information about the scheme
- You can also click on the link here to go to the PDF directly.
- The application form for the scheme is also included in the PDF
- Download this form
- Enter all the necessary details
- Attach all of the documents
- Submit it to the respective District Fisheries Officers through hard copy or through email.
- The applications can also submit it online to the Directorate of Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack through email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Odisha Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme | Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme Application | Odisha Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme Application Form PDF
The Government of Odisha has initiated the Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme to promote aquaculture in fisheries by using advanced technology. The scheme will provide livelihood support to entrepreneurs, unemployed youth, and aspiring progressive fish farmers. This scheme will promote fish farming in the state and will help in connecting educated youth with aquaculture. In the time of infection of coronavirus (COVID 19), young people facing unemployment amidst the outbreak of the epidemic will get employment opportunities from this scheme. Interested candidates can download the application form through fardodisha.gov.in's official website to take advantage of Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme. Interested farmers (grow-out tanks, nurseries, and seed tanks), fish and shrimp hatchery operators, private entrepreneurs, and unemployed youth can apply.
A new Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme has been launched by the Government of Odisha to promote intensive aquatic aquaculture through the introduction of bio-floc technology. Through this scheme, farmers doing small area aquaculture will be encouraged to cultivate high-yielding intensive fish. The Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme will encourage farmers, entrepreneurs, and unemployed youth to generate income through a small-scale bio-flow farming system. Through the Odisha Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme, the affected youth will be supported for income and livelihood at the time of the COVID-19 transition. Bio-floc tanks will be developed under this scheme with about 1080 subsidy assistance. Here in this article, the entire process of application is explained to take advantage of this scheme. You can download the Biofloc Tech Fish Farming application form from the official website fardodisha.gov.in.
This scheme will promote high-yielding improved fish farming in a small zone using Biofloc technology. This Biofloc tech fish farming scheme will empower the salaries of ranchers, businessmen, and employed youth over a period of time through bio-floc cultivation. In this scheme, budgetary support of 40% for the general category and 60% budgetary support for SC / ST and women will be provided through DBT mode. Under this scheme, 540 unemployed teenagers/fishermen will get support and new innovation will progress in the state. Not only this, BFT will have increased profitability of 300 kg/tank.
It is an advanced technology that will promote the cultivation of high-yielding intensive fish in a small area using biotechnology. Through this scheme, educated, farmers, entrepreneurs, and unemployed youth will be encouraged to generate income through the small-scale bio-flow farming system.
The government of Odisha has launched Bioflow Tech Fish Farming Scheme to promote intensive aquaculture in the fisheries sector. The scheme will provide livelihood support to entrepreneurs, unemployed youth, and aspiring progressive fish farmers. The new scheme will boost fish production in the state and help youth who are facing unemployment amid the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic. Candidates can now download the Biofloc Technology-based Fisheries Scheme application form online at fardodisha.gov.in. Interested farmers (grow-out tanks, nurseries and seed tanks), fish and shrimp hatchery operators, private entrepreneurs, and unemployed youth can apply.
Bio-flow-based farming system for intensive shrimp and fisheries is a new technique for promoting intensive fish/shrimp production in a limited area. This will not significantly increase the use of basic natural resources of water and land. People with small land holdings (as small as 150-200 square meters) and who either have municipal piped water supply or well water supply, can set up this business with a small investment.
State government. Odisha has launched a new scheme named “Promoting intensive aquaculture through the introduction of bio-floc technology during the year 2020-21”. This scheme will promote high-yielding intensive fish farming in small areas using Biofloc Technology. This Biofloc tech fish farming scheme will encourage farmers, entrepreneurs, and unemployed youth to generate income through a small-scale bio-flow farming system. Below is the process to download Odisha Biofloco Tech Fisheries Scheme 2020 application form in PDF format through online mode:
In this scheme, financial assistance will be given at 40% for the general category and 60% subsidy for SC / ST and women beneficiary through DBT mode. The scheme will promote new technology in the state, provide livelihood support to 540 unemployed youth/fish farmers and increase the productivity of 300 kg/tank in BFT. For more detailed guidelines on Odisha Biofloc Fisheries Scheme – click here
|Name||Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Benefit||Benefits for fishermen of the state|