[Apply] AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022 Online Registration Form / Login / Application Status
CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy had launched this scheme , as per these scheme All the junior advocates and lawyers will get Rs. 5,000 per month as stipend.
Dear readers Today we are coming up with our new article along with a new scheme. So we will share the all-important aspect about YSR Law Nestham Status 2022 Rs 5000 Stipend Payment List. This scheme has been started by the state government of Andbara Pradesh. And this scheme was firstly announced back in 2o19. So, Mainly under this scheme applicants get financial assistance as wages or salary to the Junior Lawyers of the State. The scheme has come up with the goal of providing financial help to the new Junior Lawyers in Andhra Pradesh. Kindly read this article to the end very carefully and grab a lot of vital details about this scheme.
YSR Law Nesthan Scheme
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a new scheme named is YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022. So this scheme has been initiated by Chief Minister Y.S Mohan Reddy on the 3rd of December 2019 at the event of National Lawyers Day. Now all the Junior advocates and lawyers will get Rs 5,000 each month as a stipend. So all the willing people can easily fill AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme Online Registration/ application by Official Website. And make a succeeding login for inclusion of name in the list of Beneficiaries to get a stipend.
Now the state govt of Andhra Pradesh has released a policy and process for the development of the AP YSR Law Nesthan Scheme. So all the candidates who have applied for the YSR Law Nesthan Scheme & their names are available in the beneficiary list will get financial support of Rs. 5,000 per month. And all the interested applicants can apply online for YSR Law Nestham Scheme, track application status, check eligibility, last date of a portal opening an amount at the official website.
Short Overview of YSR LAW NESTHAM SCHEME 2022
|Scheme’s Name||YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022|
|Announced by||The state government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Law Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced Date||3 December 2019|
|Beneficiaries||All the junior lawyers of the Andhra Pradesh|
|Financial assistance||Rupees 5,000/- per month|
|Objective||To improve the structure of the Judiciary and connected people (lawyers and advocates) of the state|
|Mode of registration||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Law Nestham
Kindly follow the given Eligibility Criteria for getting registration of YSR Law Nestham Scheme:-
- The Lawyer who is applying for this stipend must be registered under rolls of Advocated by State Bar Council under section 17, Act 1961.
- Candidates need to his/her Aadhar Card and all other vital documents that are proof of their permanent residence.
- Lawyers, who are interesting to apply this scheme must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must have his/her certificate and degree of Law from a recognized University.
- So applicant who is practicing as a senior advocate and passed his/her law graduation in 2016 and after it, is eligible for the stipend.
- Every Junior lawyer, who has under practice and has not finished their three years of practicing can also apply.
- And those junior lawyers who are applying have to submit his/her affidavit attested by a senior advocate, who will have 15 years of experience in advocacy.
- Candidates should have the certificate of passing the Bar Council’s examination after two years of practice.
- In this case, the advocate will get any job and he/she leaves the profession so he/she will have to inform the authority via online or offline mode.
- An advocate who will have a four-wheeler in his /her name cannot apply for the scheme.
- The advocate who has a degree in Law but if they are not practicing and busy in other private or government jobs or running their own business can not apply for the scheme.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years old.
YSR Law Nestham Online Registration
In order to do Online Registration for AP Law Nestham kindly follow the given process:-
- First, Navigate the official website of the Law Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh by Click Here.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- In the case, you have not registered yet, select the option of Register.
- Then Enter your Aadhar Number and Click on Send OTP Button.
- Now you will get the OTP on your Aadhar linked mobile number.
- Kindly Enter the OTP in the given column and get the application form of YSR Law Nesthan Scheme 2022.
- So fill up this application form and upload the soft copies of all your important certificates like Birth certificate, law degree certificate, and other documents.
- Finally, Just Click on the Submit Button.
YSR Las Nesthan Status Check/ Eligible List
In this section, we have discussed the ” how to check YSR Las Nesthan Status/ Eligible List”. Kindly follow the given process:-
- First, Navigate the official website of YSR Nesthan by Click Here.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- The homepage will open along with register and Login Option
- So you are already registered as a Junior Lawyer, Then Choose Login.
- And for a New Advocate, kindly select registration and Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Finally, you can see the Payment status will be displayed on your dashboard.
Note: You can log in to this website by using your Aadhar Number and registered mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card. You will get an OTP on that number and you can successfully check your application status.
1. What is YSR Law Nestham scheme 2022?
This scheme is a stipend scheme for junior lawyers who are doing their practice under senior advocates.
2. What is the amount which will be given under YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022?
Lawyers will get rupees 5,000/- per month as wages or stipend.
3. What is the objective of the YSR Law Nestham scheme?
The main objective is to improve the structure of the law department of Andhra Pradesh and the people who are connected with this department professionally.
4. Where we can contact for any query?
You can contact on the toll-free number which is 1100 and 1902.