Application status for West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022 can be found online.
As you are all aware, the West Bengal government introduces a number of programs to support the education of females. T
As you all know that the government of West Bengal launches various schemes for the education of girls. There are many girls who are not able to get an education due to financial problems. To overcome the situation the government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022. Through this article, we are going to give you all the important information regarding the kanyashree prakalpa scheme what is the West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa scheme? its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc. So if you are interested to grab every single detail regarding the West Bengal Kanyashree prakalpa scheme then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end.
Under the West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa scheme the girls of West Bengal will get financial help in order to finance their education. The main aim of this scheme is to ensure that girls get an education at least till 18 years of age and delay their marriages. Through this scheme, the life and status of girls will also be improved as they’ll get an education. Under the West Bengal Kanyashree, Prakalpa financial help will be provided to girls who are from 13 years of age to 18 years of age and are enrolled in classes 8th to 12th. There is also an income criterion in order to apply for This scheme but this income criterion does not apply to those girls with special needs, orphans, and girls in JJ homes.
The main objective of the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022 is to provide financial help to girls so that they can continue their higher education and delay marriage. This scheme is primarily launched in order to control child marriage. For this purpose, the government of West Bengal is providing financial help annually if the girl is continuing education till class 12th. So that the parents are motivated to educate their girls and delay their marriage at least till 18 years of age.
Child marriage is a serious matter of concern in the state of West Bengal. This practice affects girls more than boys as it has a negative effect on girls’ mentality as well as physical health. It also increases girls' school drop-out rate and affects their future development. West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa is a CCT (Conditional Cash Transfer) scheme that has been launched to protect the girls from early marriage and to provide them with financial assistance so that they do not have to leave school can remain in the education system. Get all the information about West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana here in this article like how to apply, check application status online, eligibility, etc.
Scholarship disbursement Process
The process of disbursement of benefits under this scheme includes simple stages-
- Online Enrolment from School/ Institution
- Validation of Data and Verification of Data by BDO/SDO
- Documents and Data Validation and Application Sanction at DPMU/ DSWO
- Verification of Account by the Bank
- Disbursement Process at Bank
- Disbursement successful by the Bank / Received by the beneficiary
At the time of application, applicants are required to produce and attach all the documents as specified by the authorities along with the application forms. Check the list of all the important documents shared as under-
- Declaration/ Certificate (as provided by applicants/ parents/guardian or by an inmate of Juvenile Justice Homes) of being unmarried. It should be signed by the appropriate authority.
- Declaration showing annual family income being less than 1.2 lakhs.
- Declaration by applicant or guardian of parents (both) being deceased. (if applicable)
- Proof of age/ Birth certificate
- Photograph of the applicant
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- Proof showing that the applicant is enrolled in an institution
Application Process of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa
Check all the important points related to the Application process here in this section below-
- Application forms can be obtained from the concerned schools and institutions/ J.J Homes (in the case of inmates) in which they are enrolled.
- For Annual Scholarship schemes, applicants have to fill out the K1 application form. K1 application forms are printed on light green paper.
- For a one-time grant, applicants have to obtain a K2 application form. These forms are printed on light blue paper.
- It is the responsibility of school teachers and administrators to fill out application forms for all the eligible girls.
- Before submitting applications, applicants must ensure that they are eligible and have all the required documents.
- Applicants have to fill each and every detail with care.
- They have to attach a copy of all the attested documents with the application form.
- After the submission of the application form, an acknowledgment slip will be issued to each applicant. It will include the reference Id which can be utilized to track the application status. Therefore, applicants have to keep this slip safe.
- Once the application will be verified and approved by the concerned authorities, the fund will be transferred to the bank account of the applicant.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Application Status
After successful application submission, applicants can track their application status by following the given instructions-
- Visit the official portal of Kanyashree Prakalp.
- Click on the “Track Application” link given on the homepage.
- Select year, scheme type, Applicant ID, Date of birth, and captcha code and click on submit button.
- Application status will display.
This scheme is exclusively for the girls of the state who are at high risk of dropping out and getting married before the legal age. Under this scheme, a cash benefit is transferred to a beneficiary bank account after complete verification of eligibility and documents. The amount of benefit is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary through the Direct Bank Transfer method. The scope of this scheme is limited only to the girls coming from the weaker section of society. Kanyashree Prakalpa has also received various national and international recognitions for its good governance feature and design. It is a revolutionary scheme that has brought a huge change in girls’ education in the state since its inception. Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme was launched on 1st October 2013. It is administered and implemented by the Department of Women Development & Social Welfare and Child Development, Government of Bengal with the support of various other departments and institutions.
All information on West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022 will be provided to you in this article. The girls will be provided financial assistance through this scheme launched by the West Bengal State Government. We know that the Government of West Bengal has introduced several schemes for the education of girls. There are many girls who are not able to get an education due to financial problems, so West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa has been started by the state government so that the girls of the state can complete their education without any financial hassle.
Under West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022, West Bengal girls will be provided financial assistance for their education. The main objective of this scheme is to provide education to girls till at least 18 years of age so that their marriages can be delayed. Through this scheme, the life and condition of girls will also improve as they will get an education. As per West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022, Prakalpa financial assistance will be provided to girls who are aged between 13 to 18 years of age and enrolled in 8th to 12th grade. An income criterion has also been set for applying under the scheme, but this income criterion does not apply to girls who have special needs, orphan children, and girls from JJ homes.
We know that there are some girls in our country who, being financially weak, are unable to pursue their education. Most of the girls are found to be illiterate in families whose economic condition is weak. In today’s time, it is considered very important for girls to be educated. In view of this problem, West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022 has been started by the West Bengal Government. The main objective of WB Kanyashree Prakalpa is to provide financial assistance to the girls of the state so that the girls can continue their education. This scheme has been started mainly to stop child marriage. For this purpose, the government of West Bengal is providing financial assistance annually if the girl is continuing her education till the 12th standard. So that parents are motivated to educate their girls and delay their marriage till at least 18 years of age.
West Bengal govt. is inviting WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme online registration form at The state govt. has started Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022 to improve the life and the status of the girls. This is done by helping economically backward families with cash so that families do not arrange the marriage of their girl child before eighteen years because of economic problems. In this article, we will tell you about the process of how to apply online Kanyashree Yojna, make login and track application status.
The purpose of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana is to uplift those girls who are from poor families and thus can’t pursue higher studies due to tough economic conditions. It has been given international recognition by the United Nations Department of International Development and UNICEF. The scheme has two components: the first is an annual scholarship of Rs. 1000 and second is a one-time grant of Rs. 25,000.
The annual scholarship is for unmarried girls aged 13–18 years enrolled in classes 8th to 12th in government-recognized regular or equivalent open school or vocational/technical training courses. Recently the bar of income is withdrawn by the West Bengal government. Now every girl can apply for that Kanya Prakalpa Scheme.
As you all know that the government of West Bengal launches various schemes for the education of girls. There are many girls who are not able to get an education due to financial problems. To overcome the situation the government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2021. Through this article, we are going to give you all the important information regarding the kanyashree prakalpa scheme what is the West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa scheme? its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc. So if you are interested to grab every single detail regarding the West Bengal Kanyashree prakalpa scheme then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end.
|Scheme Name||West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of West Bengal|
|Objective||Provide financial help to girls so that they can continue their education and delay marriage|