Application for AP EWS Certificate 2022: Online Registration, Eligibility
If country residents want to apply for any of the state or federal government's many programs, they must have an AP EWS Certificate.
AP NEWS Certificate is required if the citizens of the country are applying for certain schemes that are issued by the state or Central government. Some certificates are required in order to prove one’s identity. Only the Income Certificate is required to prove that the income of the candidate is below or above the certain range as finalized by the concerned authorities of a scheme or government. Thus, Certificates hold a very special recognition in India.
There are many benefits of the economically backward section certificate or the income certificate. The main benefit of both of the certificates is the availability of the scheme that will be issued by the State government or Central government. As we all know, when a scheme is launched by the State government or Central government certain documents are required to avail of the benefit of this scheme. One of the most important documents which are required is the income certificate or the EWS Certificate.
For obtaining the AP EWS certificate 2022 fill out the application form here. Click on the link mentioned below in order to Apply for Online Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate 2022 for fetching the Income and Assets Economically Weaker Section Certificate. All the residents of Andhra Pradesh who wish to avail the EWS category benefits can apply both Online and Offline using the steps provided by us below. Also, know what is the eligibility criteria, the list of the documents required, the application fee for form filling out the AP EWS Certificate Application Form 2022, etc.
As we know that EWS falls in the reserved category and there are many benefits that can be availed by the people whose daily wages can earn them hand to mouth. Therefore, it becomes important to know the basic details of how you can apply for the EWS Certificate 2022 for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Now, all those citizens of India, those who live in Andhra Pradesh ( residents) can apply for the EWS certificate using both Online and Offline modes. Also, the applicants must make sure that they do not fall under the SC/ST or the OBC category.
The following documents are required if you want to apply for the EWS or income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh:-
- Duly completed application form with a court stamp fee of Rs.2/-
- Education records
- Certificate issued by two different gazette officers.
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10/-, as per the Government Order (G.O.) 1551 and Income Tax return payslip (if any)
- Residential proof
- Passport-sized photograph
Application Process of EWS Certificate
To apply for the income certificate you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- On the homepage of the MeeSeva Portal, the applicants have to click on the ‘Revenue Department Services’ option from the List of Services menu.
- Click on the Revenue Department Services page.
- Select the ‘Income Certificate’ option
- The application form will appear.
- Fill in the following details such as:-
- Name of the Applicant
- Parent’s/Husband’s Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of birth
- Age of the Applicant.
- Enter the income details in the application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Click on the “Show Payment” option.
- Click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm the payment.
- Fill in all the details related to internet banking
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Keep the payment receipt safe.
Procedure to apply for AP EWS certificate offline
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest Meeseva center
- Now you have to take the application form for the AP EWS certificate
- After that, you are required to fill in all the important details
- Now you need to attach the required documents
- After that, you need to submit this form to the meeseva center
Process To Check The EWS Application Status
If you want to check the status of your application you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website
- Log in through your credentials.
- Look for the ‘Check MeeSeva Certificate’ text box on the website
- Enter the application number.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button
- The status of the application will appear on the screen.
Recover Your Forgotten Password
In case you forget your meeseva password then you have to follow the further mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of Meeseva
- From the home page click the “forgot password” option
- Enter your user ID and click the get OTP option
- Now Enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number or email id
- Enter your new password and confirm the password
- Click the submit option and now you can log in by using the User ID & new password you set.
Points to Remember for AP EWS Certificate
- You may go to the nearest meeseva center for any query or doubt
- In case any fraud document is submitted by the applicant to get the certificate, it will consider a punishable offense
- Keep your application ID to track your application status
- Remember to take a printout of the filled application form
- You can also apply for the certificate from the nearest tehsildar office in your area.
AP NEWS Certificate Issuing Authorities
- District Magistrate (DM) / Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary / Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer who is not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub-divisional officer or area where the applicant or his family resides.
Procedure to login
- First of all, go to the official website of meeseva
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on user login
- Now you need to enter your user id, password, and captcha code
- Click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can log in
All the citizens of India who fall under the category of EWS (Economically Weaker Section) can claim their benefits by making their EWS Certificate. In order to get your Certificate, you need to fill EWS Certificate Application Form 2022 which can be done online. You need to wait for 2 weeks after applying for your EWS Certificate till your Application is approved. You can download EWS Certificate PDF and then use it to get further benefits. The Indian Government introduced the 10% reservation for EWS Category which means citizens falling under it can claim reservation.
The Citizens who are eligible as per the criteria need to fill EWS Certificate Application Form 2022 and then wait for State Authorities to Approve it. Once your application is approved by the administration, then you can Download EWS Certificate PDF to use it further. If you want to Apply Online EWS Certificate then you have to visit your State Administration Portal and then fill out the form with all the requisite Documents. As per criteria, your family income must be less than 8 Lakhs per annum or your family must not hold more than 5 Acres of Land. If you fulfill both the criteria or anyone then you can fill EWS Certificate Application Form 2022.
As we know, all the people want to know about EWS Certificate Eligibility 2022 which we have clearly mentioned above. All of you can read this section and then further Apply for EWS Certificate Online. If you pass the eligibility criteria for EWS Reservation then you can get your Certificate from District Administration or district portals. We suggest you visit the official website of your State Administration for the EWS Certificate Apply Online 2022.
EWS Certificate/Reservation Application Form 2022, EWS Certificate Format, Registration, and Eligibility details will be given to you in this article. We are well aware of the need and importance of certificates. EWS Certificate is like an income, caste, and residence certificate. It acts as an income certificate. The EWS Certificate is issued to a person/family of the Depressed and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society. The Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is a very important certificate by which facilities are provided to families belonging to economically weaker sections.
EWS can be understood as a subclass in the reservation introduced for the general category. It is a similar reservation scheme that was started in the year 2019. The EWS bill was passed by the President of India on 12th January 2019. The bill is in the division from 14th January 2019 which was first introduced by the state of Gujarat. If you belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category then you can avail of this scheme. Here in this article, we will provide you with the eligibility criteria, benefits, facilities, necessary documents, and application process information.
The EWS Certificate is issued to citizens coming from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category. Through this, they get a 10% reservation in direct recruitment to civil posts and services under the EWS Reservation Scheme. The beneficiaries of EWS reservations are not given the benefit of reservation under SC, ST, and OBC categories.
Originally used as an income and property certificate, the EWS certificate provides a benefit of 10% attractiveness to the economically weaker section in government jobs and higher educational institutions. A provision of a 10% reservation in any government has been made for the beneficiary under the EWS Reserve Scheme.
Interested youth falling under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society can get the benefit of the application by downloading the application form from online and offline mode. Here we will share with you all the aspects regarding the issue of the EWS certificate by the concerned department. Apart from this, details related to eligibility and necessary documents will also be provided.
With an aim to benefit the economically weaker and the underprivileged, the EWS Scheme has been introduced under which EWS certificates are awarded to eligible persons. The EWS certificate, originally used as an income certificate, provides a 10% reservation in government jobs and institutions.
It determines the eligibility of a person to take advantage of any government job or scheme. The EWS Certificate, working as an income certificate, is considered eligible for application if the income of the candidate is found to be below the limit fixed by the concerned officials of a scheme or government.
Persons who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservations for the Scheduled castes, the Scheduled Tribes, and the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and whose family has a gross annual income below Rs.8.00 lakhs are to be identified as Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) for the benefit of reservation. Family for this purpose will include the person who seeks the benefit of reservation, his/ her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/ her spouse and children below the age of 18 years. The income shall include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc., and it will be income for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also, persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWSs, irrespective of the family income:
All citizens need many documents and certificates in their life, which also come in handy for getting some facilities. EWS Certificate is issued to the persons belonging to the economically weaker section of the society. EWS certificate is like an income certificate and should not be confused with a caste certificate. On the basis of the EWS certificate, one can avail 10% reservation for the EWS category in government jobs and higher educational institutions across the country. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has also implemented this AP EWS Certificate in its state, which will be able to take advantage of the economically weaker sections living there. All the information about this facility, the application process for the certificate, and the benefits are given below. To get this Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate, see this article completely.
EWS is used for the economically weaker section or those citizens or families whose income is less than a certain threshold level. This is the main criterion to determine the income of any citizen/family who is financially weak. Persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC, ST, and OBC will get reservations in direct recruitment in civil posts and services in the Government of India. A similar facility in the state of Andhra Pradesh also in the name of the AP EWS Certificate has been issued. Which can be availed by all the citizens of the general category of the state, who have applied under the Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate. To avail of this service, the citizen needs to apply with the required KYC documents by visiting the nearest Meeseva Franchise.
|Article Name||Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate|
|Launched By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People Of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Objective||To Provide EWS Certificate|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme|